Beardies and Kelpies

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go. If this works there'll be two of her marking rabbits and one side view for a better idea of her build. She's difficult to photograph as she's one of those dogs which comes straight over as

that’s my half bred pup just under 12 months old 

The way I look at things,...the game has changed dramatically, these last few years, and will obviously change, even more so.. bearing in mind that I am an antique, and ancient in the extreme,...I can

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Only as young as the women you feel?

Yay! I'm 47.

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m always asking the wife how old I am ? or if asked I give me date of birth cos I remember that quicker then me age ?

I have a similar thing. Whenever anybody asks how old I am my brain gets ready to say "53" but then another part of my brain says, "what, 53! You must be joking, you can't be 53: must be 43, you've got the tens digit wrong you silly sod." But then just before that reaches my lips another message comes through saying, "Oh no, hang on, I was right, I am 53." Although that took a couple of minutes to type the whole process takes a fraction of a second so that what people actually hear as my response is, "F...fifty three."?

10 hours ago, bobza said:

IMG-20220518-WA0031.jpg.130aea9213a77c0e6e814d4a7787bea6.jpg

Bobza, I have to admit, I really like the look of those whippets, especially the two blacks and the one you're keeping. 

My brother has had three whippets and is always saying how great they are i.e. great workers but then curl up in a ball and sleep like a cat when at home. However, I suspect OldPhil may be right and, because of the lack of rabbits in my area, a whippet would be wasted on me. Maybe just a smidge of whippet though.?

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Only as young as the women you feel?

2 hours ago, Neal said:

Yay! I'm 47.

I have a similar thing. Whenever anybody asks how old I am my brain gets ready to say "53" but then another part of my brain says, "what, 53! You must be joking, you can't be 53: must be 43, you've got the tens digit wrong you silly sod." But then just before that reaches my lips another message comes through saying, "Oh no, hang on, I was right, I am 53." Although that took a couple of minutes to type the whole process takes a fraction of a second so that what people actually hear as my response is, "F...fifty three."?

Yay, I'm 43!!  ? ?

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, levigsp said:

I know I'm old, but I refuse to accept it, talk about it and honestly if someone asks me my age I need to work it out, but some of that is anger at the shear cheek.  

Just be happy your a fraction of dytkos age 

• Haha 1