• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give up 

Just given up...but used to smoke American spirit blue?

Posted Images

17 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

For those who like a roll up what’s your favourite choice of tobacco ? I’ve smoked cutters choice for years but recently gone onto golden Virginia yellow after a mate got me some duty free, I’ve started buying that now instead but don’t like the golden Virginia green, it’s not as if you can browse at what’s on offer now because it all in the same packets, I was going to ask the women behind the till the other day to read me out all the different types but didn’t think the people behind would appreciate it much ?, anyone got any good recommendations ?

i smoke cutters choice extra fine

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Never got jabbed mate always suffered with the heartburn. Just seems worse and omeprazoles haven’t been working as well. 

? was only joking about the jab, get a glass of full fat milk ? down you for the heart burn and try and sleep with your back raised aswell 

• Haha 1
Just now, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

? was only joking about the jab, get a glass of full fat milk ? down you for the heart burn and try and sleep with your back raised aswell 

Milk don’t touch it anymore lol f***ing sick of it gavsicon sorts it out for 10 mins ? giving me a sore throat ! 

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It’s mad how many people suffer with heartburn most people I know do doctors wants put camera down my neck I don’t fancy it one bit 

ask your doctor for omreprazole