Hey up lads, im after a decent mobile phone, mine is on its last legs, im looking at the samsung range, but its a maize, whats your thoughts on the samsung. galaxy a12 v 2 

£149 

thank you 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

yeh should have said mate, nowt fancy,   just keep in touch with friends, internet, come on here fer a moan, nowt constructive to say these days wi no dogs n stinkers , no worries lads i will sort summat out

I spoke with EE about a phone with a good camera an put me onto galaxy s21 ultra it's a great phone. 

20210821_122424~2.jpg

• Like 4
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up lads, im after a decent mobile phone, mine is on its last legs, im looking at the samsung range, but its a maize, whats your thoughts on the samsung. galaxy a12 v 2 

£149 

thank you 

Daughter got one and rates it, besides it

must be good cause she's always on the fecking thing ! 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, sid g said:

mine was £9.99 4 year ago battery stays charged for a month bomb proof been dropped from height and ran over by my van and survived without a mark , i left it on the table in the pub and someone stuck a fiver under it , mrs got all singing all dancing job me i`ve  good a good camera . my lap top , and a sat nav in the car , i take a decent book or 2 on hols, , i dont find i need to pay big monthly bills or silly money on a phone or get tied into robbing contracts . give me an antique nokia any day ,?16f01af4-337e-4bff-8774-3cbb6d4b463e.jpg

get pulled with that i your pocket you’ll be in for a strip search ? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, sid g said:

mine was £9.99 4 year ago battery stays charged for a month bomb proof been dropped from height and ran over by my van and survived without a mark , i left it on the table in the pub and someone stuck a fiver under it , mrs got all singing all dancing job me i`ve  good a good camera . my lap top , and a sat nav in the car , i take a decent book or 2 on hols, , i dont find i need to pay big monthly bills or silly money on a phone or get tied into robbing contracts . give me an antique nokia any day ,?16f01af4-337e-4bff-8774-3cbb6d4b463e.jpg

I had those for years, but recently gone over to Samsung much better camera and loads more data ????

DDAFD249-9B12-49CD-B258-AC4AF24ECE18.jpeg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, sid g said:

size o that b*****d -- i bet that carries a bigger wedge round than you :whistling:

Old new Sidney But a see the three turnips liked your comment specially the jealous c**t katchum . ? As for old phones I've got an old phone like that knocking abart the old Nokia dual sim great little phone. Had my business sim in an social sim in too. But a wanted a phone with a brilliant camera. Which this 21 ultra is the boss of cameras compared to the iPhone. When a first bought it a got told to take a picture of the moon when zoomed in.. And no word of a lie you could see the creators on the surface of the moon. 

Screenshot_20220511-090429_Google.jpg

• Haha 2