Hope this is OK with the admin. I'm not advertising really as this could be rented out 10 times over. Mate of mine has 2 shepherd's huts by the side of the river stour in Dorset. One has 2 single beds and a double. The other is toilets and shower. 

He does have it advertised but doesn't over push it as he is training gun dogs and likes his summer hunting on the river. He would obviously rather have rural fieldsports types than townie tosspots. 

Think he advertised it at 130 a night which is already cheaper than the other similar sites. (he's spent thousands on planning and sewerage systems /electronic/water). If anyone wants a night or two let me know and I'll sort you a discount ?

Happy for mods to remove if it's not acceptable....just thought it would be up your lads street

379a035e-5291-447f-b568-accbbcf605b7.jpg

753dc3da-ad68-4b64-ac14-e7a57adcdf65.jpg

824bfabc-ace8-4d25-b4f5-51fd60e3bf15.jpg

bd6e042c-1e92-47f7-9a88-7fe4eae53967.jpg

• Like 11

I could be interested, Mrs is preggers so I dont think we'll be going overseas this summer. I'd be happy to pay for a couple of nights in the huts and trade him some fallow stalking for  a bit of fishing?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I could be interested, Mrs is preggers so I dont think we'll be going overseas this summer. I'd be happy to pay for a couple of nights in the huts and trade him some fallow stalking for  a bit of fishing?

The fishing isn't his, it belongs to a club, I only got the price by looking at the club website.