Deviant freaks

12 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Haven’t got a problem with women topless sunbathing but not with there Manks out and men never should be walking about cocks out very weird, 

who on here would let there mrs go topless on a beach ? 

I wouldn’t her fuking face is bad enough let alone a close up of her snatch

• Haha 5

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

Talking of deviants anyone seen that nurse from the Royal Hallamshire hospital in Sheffield who has been sentenced to 12 years after taking pictures of patient's private parts wile recovering from surgery and other sexual offence's.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

To be fair my mrs has got a unreal figure and perfect rear end it’s the upper area that lets her down face like badgers arsehole

Body from baywatch head from crime watch ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another sicko at it - writing books like this, aimed at young kids who have no business being exposed to this stuff.

If this is how her depraved mind works, surely she can only be labelled as a paedophile. (Check out her graphic description of intercourse that she thinks is OK for a 4yr old to hear)

Kids at that age should be starting to learn the basics on their academic journey and learning how to socially interact with their peers and having fun........ They should be allowed to be kids, they shouldn't be exposed to this shit.

Also, why is this not a red flag for the authorities to start an investigation into this woman? ?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Shocked mothers and fathers have slammed author Dagmar Geisler, 64, after reading segments from her...

30 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Another sicko at it - writing books like this, aimed at young kids who have no business being exposed to this stuff.

If this is how her depraved mind works, surely she can only be labelled as a paedophile. (Check out her graphic description of intercourse that she thinks is OK for a 4yr old to hear)

Kids at that age should be starting to learn the basics on their academic journey and learning how to socially interact with their peers and having fun........ They should be allowed to be kids, they shouldn't be exposed to this shit.

Also, why is this not a red flag for the authorities to start an investigation into this woman? ?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Shocked mothers and fathers have slammed author Dagmar Geisler, 64, after reading segments from her...

The frightening bit isn’t that people like this woman exist, no…..the frightening bit is that we have allowed an environment in which they can exist and as we can clearly see that has much greater and wider repercussions ;) 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

The frightening bit isn’t that people like this woman exist, no…..the frightening bit is that we have allowed an environment in which they can exist and as we can clearly see that has much greater and wider repercussions ;) 

I think that is true in certain quarters - places that I wouldn't even think of moving to.

The folk round here though are good sorts - they don't give that mob an inch ;)

.......... The headmistress at the primary school down the road wanted to have unisex toilets - it got to the point that she couldn't be in the playground when the kids were being dropped off - the end result was, no unisex toilets and, 1 lefty indoctrinator put firmly back in her place :yes:

• Like 2