Deviant freaks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, mushroom said:

People need to chill. I’m no perv and I don’t go perving. If you’re frightened about a set of bollocks or flaps swinging about or that you’d stare at kids then don’t go to a beach that allows it, simple ;) Whatever you do don’t go to Germany ?

Maybe I’ve been here too long and accepted it’s not an issue (would never go there with my kids mind), either way, as I’m not a nudist or staring at kids, women or blokes…. I couldn’t give a fuuck what people think. I’ll lie on a beach starkers, next to the mrs and tan my acorns ? 

I wouldn’t go to a nudist camp though, fuucking weirdos ?

I don't think your first paragraph is what people are getting in a flap about, (no pun intended).

I think, in my mind at least, that consenting adults can do pretty much what they like, and if that includes walking around nude amongst complete , like minded strangers, so be it ?

Its about the kids ! They have no say in it, they shouldn't have to be put in the situation of seeing grown men, strangers, walking around naked.

Yes, there are these "progressive" parents who see nothing wrong in it, and no, not all nudists or naturists are paedo's or perverts, but don't tell there aren't any at all ? So why would these parents take the risk ?

As Stan implied, if you walk about with your tackle out in front of children in public, you'd be arrested or beaten to a pulp, so why should it be acceptable on a beach ?

Maybe I'm just old fashioned? ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I don't think your first paragraph is what people are getting in a flap about, (no pun intended).

I think, in my mind at least, that consenting adults can do pretty much what they like, and if that includes walking around nude amongst complete , like minded strangers, so be it ?

Its about the kids ! They have no say in it, they shouldn't have to put in the situation of seeing grown men, strangers, walking around naked.

Yes, there are these "progressive" parents who see nothing wrong in it, and no, not all nudists or naturists are paedo's or perverts, but don't tell there aren't any at all ? So why would these parents take the risk ?

As Stan implied, if you walk about with your tackle out in front of children in public, you'd be arrested or beaten to a pulp, so why should it be acceptable on a beach ?

Maybe I'm just old fashioned? ?

Cheers.

I agree, I find it weird that parents take their kids but that’s not my problem. I stay out of the way of them and just get on with my life. I don’t walk around without covering up so as I see it, there is no issue. The mrs feels way more comfortable on these beaches than on say Barceloneta, where there are groups of lads gawking and making comments at women in bikinis and generally acting the pissed cnut. Just because in England it’s seen as wrong/strange doesn’t make it so. You’ve been around the world mate, I’m sure you’ve seen some shit and thought what a good idea, never would do that in Blighty mind ?‍♂️

Anyways, I’ve nowt to defend for, so I’ll give over explaining a different culture. And it is culture, especially with the Catalans! They love to be naked as much as the Bavarians do.

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I agree, I find it weird that parents take their kids but that’s not my problem. I stay out of the way of them and just get on with my life. I don’t walk around without covering up so as I see it, there is no issue. The mrs feels way more comfortable on these beaches than on say Barceloneta, where there are groups of lads gawking and making comments at women in bikinis and generally acting the pissed cnut. Just because in England it’s seen as wrong/strange doesn’t make it so. You’ve been around the world mate, I’m sure you’ve seen some shit and thought what a good idea, never would do that in Blighty mind ?‍♂️

Anyways, I’ve nowt to defend for, so I’ll give over explaining a different culture. And it is culture, especially with the Catalans! They love to be naked as much as the Bavarians do.

freaks 

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

No need to defend or explain yourself to me, and yes, I've seen many strange things in my time and travels.

I'll give just one small example;

Many years ago, when our kids were small, we were on holiday and went to the hotel pool. A very large and quite ugly German woman lay down and removed her bikini top. The kids thought it was hilarious !

Very quickly, the hotel staff informed the woman "it wasn't that kind of hotel", and she would have to replace the bikini top, or not only leave the pool but also leave the hotel.

Where was this prudish place ? Pattaya beach, the sin, sex and sleeze capital of the world ! ??

Mind you, there were many places there I wouldn't dream of frequenting myself, never mind taking the kids !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Take it you don't have nudist beaches up north then? 

We've got them down here and if you don't like it then just don't go to them

There used to be a nudist camp a mile or two from my house, just to the west of Newcastle.

There was plenty hares and roe around there, but we all avoided it in case we were caught and accused of spying on the nudists ! ? !

Nudist beaches up North ? 

You've obviously never been in the North Sea ! 

Freezing all year round, and that bitter wind blowing in from Russia and Scandinavia !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 4
14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No need to defend or explain yourself to me, and yes, I've seen many strange things in my time and travels.

I'll give just one small example;

Many years ago, when our kids were small, we were on holiday and went to the hotel pool. A very large and quite ugly German woman lay down and removed her bikini top. The kids thought it was hilarious !

Very quickly, the hotel staff informed the woman "it wasn't that kind of hotel", and she would have to replace the bikini top, or not only leave the pool but also leave the hotel.

Where was this prudish place ? Pattaya beach, the sin, sex and sleeze capital of the world ! ??

Mind you, there were many places there I wouldn't dream of frequenting myself, never mind taking the kids !

Cheers.

Aye but they may have a seedy sex industry but they are very conservative in other areas. 

When I first moved here, I went out for lunch and some bird was walking up via leitana stark naked (bloody gorgeous she was too), complete with a huge entourage of journalists and photographers..… it was a protest at a new law banning nudity in the city ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

There used to be a nudist camp a mile or two from my house, just to the west of Newcastle.

There was plenty hares and roe around there, but we all avoided it in case we were caught and accused of spying on the nudists ! ? !

Nudist beaches up Noth ? 

Youve obviously never been in the North Sea ! 

Freezing all year round, and that bitter wind blowing in from Russia and Scandinavia !

Cheers.

No I ain't, thankfully ours is beautiful down here. Warm and blue ?

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Nudist beaches up Noth ? 

Youve obviously never been in the North Sea ! 

Cheers.

The Russians and Skandys are partial to a bit of naked too ?

My ex, the Austrian lass used to (probably still does) take naked saunas with her parents and siblings.. She once invited me and I said fuuck no! I’m not having ya mum checking out my knob lol. Plus her sis was a bit of a looker and I was not sure control would be maintained ?

Berlin, I was at a sales kickoff with the entire company from all over the world. I went for a spa in the hotel (5* posh as Hell)…. Sign on the wall, NO SWIMWEAR OR SHORTS ALLOWED, I was not sure so I asked, nope only towels allowed. I went in, jumped in the jacuzzi, after 5mins the whole fuucking global VP & C-level management walk in starkers (men & women) and joined me in the jacuzzi lol. Next thing I know, we’re in the sauna, steam rooms etc and I’m being asked opinions on global strategy whilst thinking “I should’ve shaved” ?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, mushroom said:

I used to think like that but then again we Brit’s can be prudish. Tbh chilling on the beach naked is pretty relaxing ?‍♂️ 

Nah i just dont get that....." chilling/relaxing " with a pair of shorts on yes all day long.....but i couldnt " chill/relax " on a beach for 5 minutes knowing theres a possibility some little kids going to see my knob !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Haven’t got a problem with women topless sunbathing but not with there Manks out and men never should be walking about cocks out very weird, 

who on here would let there mrs go topless on a beach ? 

I dont have any issue with my woman going topless on a beach shes a fine looking lady never had kids so in her 40's still has virtually the same figure she had in her 20's........but id kick sand at her if she whacked her minge out !!......apart from the whole " weirdness " of nude sunbathing lets face it the genitals male or female really aint the best looking things in the world are they ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Nudist beaches up North ? 

You've obviously never been in the North Sea ! 

Cheers.

the soft southern fairy would be shaking like a whippet on a hillside ? 

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Nah i just dont get that....." chilling/relaxing " with a pair of shorts on yes all day long.....but i couldnt " chill/relax " on a beach for 5 minutes knowing theres a possibility some little kids going to see my knob !

That’s me safe then they would need binoculars to see mine ?

• Haha 2