Deviant freaks

11 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

No mate, my grand parents were sound as f*ck. Warm, loving, caring, intelligent folk. All served their country during the war. They were family people, and country people. They were good people. 

Never once in my life did I hear them ranting and raving or slagging off folk for whatever personal life decisions those folk made that didn’t effect anyone else.

My grand dad who lived the longest would hold doors open for women, pull their chair out and wore a cravat most days. He was far too much a gentleman to bash someone for their race or their sexuality. As long as they didn’t effect him, he let them crack on with whatever it was they did.

Maybe some of the truly evil shit they had seen in their lives put it in perspective. 

I certainly don’t love everyone and everything, I pretty much avoid most people and think they are dicks. 

I just really really struggle to understand the issue people have with someone else’s choice of dress or partner.

I find fat birds in small tops and mini skirts and fat blokes wandering round town with their shirt off and a can of lager, more offensive to the eye that some fella in a dress or holding another fellas hand. 

and children are 100 percent effected by seeing it your narrow minded if you think different mate 

how many kids now school age are pretending they gay or trans it’s like a fashion statement and all well an good until the poor c**t has a bird but has to wear tampons up him more than her in later life 

it’s like them in south america think it’s ok to bugger donkeys because it’s normalised or like we’re your from with the sheep ? ?(couldn’t help me self ?

what kids see as normal becomes normal then becomes the norm mate 

• Like 6

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Totally understand that point mate ?

My other point is that in a case like this where genuinely that show was a f*cking disgrace that needs seriously looking into how it ever came to be. ..... when you have folk shouting about all gay folk being freaks and undercover peados ....... it allows the folk like those who wrote that show to just label all of their opposition as ‘extremist’, ‘close minded’ etc. There is a lot more power in a very level, non judgemental, non racist, non homophobic generally understanding person saying “that’s f***ing wrong” than someone who says “everything is f***ing wrong”. If that makes sense ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

My other point is that in a case like this where genuinely that show was a f*cking disgrace that needs seriously looking into how it ever came to be. ..... when you have folk shouting about all gay folk being freaks and undercover peados ....... it allows the folk like those who wrote that show to just label all of their opposition as ‘extremist’, ‘close minded’ etc. There is a lot more power in a very level, non judgemental, non racist, non homophobic generally understanding person saying “that’s f***ing wrong” than someone who says “everything is f***ing wrong”. If that makes sense ?

Your talking shite stop making things up no one's shouting that gays are undercover paedos,I said the paedos are using the lbqt to hide an operate,an that gay people should be fuming,so stop your bullshitting.

• Like 1

Just done a pest control visit at a big warehouse and the owner is a lesbian....but she has the most stunning smile and personality. Her face is beautiful....honestly she's wank bank material. 

......but she has really short hair and no titties! From the back or side she looks like a boy! Now I'm really worried that the fit lesbian is making me gay! 

I'm a bit confused....can anyone help? Does anyone know of any theatre productions that may help me think about sexuality? Perhaps a session drawing vaginas may help ?‍♂️

• Haha 6
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your talking shite stop making things up no one's shouting that gays are undercover paedos,I said the paedos are using the lbqt to hide an operate,an that gay people should be fuming,so stop your bullshitting.

your 70 years infront a sheep this time mate his ancestors would be sick ? 

if people can’t help been attracted to men sheep or wanting to be a women 

then how can they be punished for been attracted to kids mate answer me that 

all this progressive shite about lgbt will eventually lead to it been normalised francie is spot on 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Wind your neck in sweet cheeks. Go find someone else to be angry with. You seem to have rather a long list already, leave me off it. 

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

Also learn to read ffs ? 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Wind your neck in sweet cheeks. Go find someone else to be angry with. You seem to have rather a long list already, leave me off it. 

Your putting words in people's mouths I'm not angry I'm just correcting you on your assumptions

It’s all a degradation of society values . 

it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies , the other the rise of lesbians needing shelter. 

I can’t even contemplate the maths required to work the percentiles both these fringe groups would be in the entire displaced Ukrainian populace . 

michael owens daughter is going on love island , this was accompanied by a barrage of fake nudes of her being passed around . Awful . Who f***ing cares ? 

celebrities now drink each other’s blood in age gap relationships, or brand each other’s initials onto their skin , this is mainstream news , marriages collapse and are played out in full world view , Megan fox , Kim Kardashian and Chloe spearhead this . Towie birds fall out of clubs looking like f***ing actual hookers , full of cocaine and it’s pushed out to out women that that’s normal . It f***ing ain’t . 

howling , fat , terrifying birds like lizzi are squeezed into tiny dresses and shorts in adverts , as an ode to inner beauty and strong women . But when a council estate girl dies if diabetes or slimming tablets it’s their fault . It’s incessant the hounding we place onto image and the lack of positive fitness drives. The gym I go to at weekends is 5 quid to get into for a workout , it shuts at 7 . What use is that to a housewife ? 

It’s bank holiday and races season yet tge daily mail will post pics of drunk ladies out for the mob to denigrate normal white working class girls as they are fair game for that type of negativity. 

meanwhile we sit and watch these sexually orientated drives reach out to our children , it’s okay to not be normal , it’s okay to be a flower three days a week , it ain’t , just deliver education , you don’t need to enhance the minority of lost children , They are already there . Sat in the class , barely able to do times tables or multiplication or grammar , or know who nelson was  but can tell you about tik tok or Gacha animes . 

it’s all around us , in every facet of our lives , imbued. The denigration of what’s normal and valued . 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Also learn to read ffs ? 

My bro is gay an if he said that theatre freak show was normal,I'd tell him the same as I'd tell a straight person.

Do you think gay people would be happy to be lumped in with that freak show,I don't think so,but you obviously do Sheepy.

23 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

It makes total sense, up here for thinking down there for dancing is the way forward mate….how ever, like minded bigots (like me) talking amongst ourselves holds no such boundaries or need to be all clever about it.

I have said as much as you have there about the nationalist “movement” in Britain for years, words matter out in the world when you are trying to get things achieved…..they don’t matter in like minded company however ?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies , the other the rise of lesbians needing shelter. 

I can’t even contemplate the maths required to work the percentiles both these fringe groups would be in the entire displaced Ukrainian populace . 

michael owens daughter is going on love island , this was accompanied by a barrage of fake nudes of her being passed around . Awful . Who f***ing cares ? 

celebrities now drink each other’s blood in age gap relationships, or brand each other’s initials onto their skin , this is mainstream news , marriages collapse and are played out in full world view , Megan fox , Kim Kardashian and Chloe spearhead this . Towie birds fall out of clubs looking like f***ing actual hookers , full of cocaine and it’s pushed out to out women that that’s normal . It f***ing ain’t . 

howling , fat , terrifying birds like lizzi are squeezed into tiny dresses and shorts in adverts , as an ode to inner beauty and strong women . But when a council estate girl dies if diabetes or slimming tablets it’s their fault . It’s incessant the hounding we place onto image and the lack of positive fitness drives. The gym I go to at weekends is 5 quid to get into for a workout , it shuts at 7 . What use is that to a housewife ? 

It’s bank holiday and races season yet tge daily mail will post pics of drunk ladies out for the mob to denigrate normal white working class girls as they are fair game for that type of negativity. 

meanwhile we sit and watch these sexually orientated drives reach out to our children , it’s okay to not be normal , it’s okay to be a flower three days a week , it ain’t , just deliver education , you don’t need to enhance the minority of lost children , They are already there . Sat in the class , barely able to do times tables or multiplication or grammar , or know who nelson was  but can tell you about tik tok or Gacha animes . 

it’s all around us , in every facet of our lives , imbued. The denigration of what’s normal and valued . 

Outstanding mate ! 

12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Hey...that ain't a half bad post there mate...