Deviant freaks

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Theatre company ThisEgg complained it had been forced to scrap its show, which encourages...

This bunch of sexual deviants and paedos were actually given tax payers money for this shit.

Then, when their freak show is rightly cancelled because of public opinion, they have the cheek to label normal folk (you know, the ones that actually feel a need to protect children) as extremists.

If this grooming event is ever allowed to go ahead, I hope they get pelted with bricks and bottles.

• Like 5

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s all a degradation of society values .  it’s pushed into our main frames , I’ve seen two articles this week in Ukrainian refugees, one on the African students there who can’t continue studies

Maybe I'm old school, but I think there's something seriously wrong with men wanting to walk around naked in the presence of children....... Cheers.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist.  worlds gone mad. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Theatre company ThisEgg complained it had been forced to scrap its show, which encourages...

This bunch of sexual deviants and paedos were actually given tax payers money for this shit.

Then, when their freak show is rightly cancelled because of public opinion, they have the cheek to label normal folk (you know, the ones that actually feel a need to protect children) as extremists.

If this grooming event is ever allowed to go ahead, I hope they get pelted with bricks and bottles.

Disgusting paedos,getting funding from arts England,normalising paedophilia through trangender an lbq whatever.

Arts England need investigated also,whoever granted this needs shot jon.

• Like 4

Guaranteed that company has a disproportionate number of lesbians, gays, and transgender fluid asexual pedophile types in its employ, in fact just call them what they are, Jonjon hit the nail on the head, they are deviants trying to infect children with an absolutely absurd mindset from an early age, get the company closed down,or as said, just pelt them with bricks ?

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Guaranteed that company has a disproportionate number of lesbians, gays, and transgender fluid asexual pedophile types in its employ, in fact just call them what they are, Jonjon hit the nail on the head, they are deviants trying to infect children with an absolutely absurd mindset from an early age, get the company closed down,or as said, just pelt them with bricks ?

Who's responsible for granting the money from arts England?must be able to get a name who authorises it?

Disgusting paedos they are,fairplsy to the parents,this is vile an disgusting,naked adults on stage,drawing penis an vagina,ffs what the f**k is going on?

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

When I was a kid, we had pantomimes (Didn't we, @Francie) with cries of, " It's Behind You! ".

These days, kids would look round to find some big nigger, in eye shadow, with his cock out.

I dint know what you mean ken,the pantomimes I went to as a kid were wholesome an fun?

Nothing sexual at all.

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist. 
worlds gone mad. 

• Like 10
30 minutes ago, robbo said:

They want kids to go and watch this fcuking load of freaks flash their cocks  but I can’t decide for myself  if I want to go and watch Chubby Brown tell jokes because he’s sexist. 
worlds gone mad. 

There's still sane people left Robbie,this is the lefty globalist agenda,normalise paedos,stomach churning.

• Like 1