bones lol

IMG_20220508_140327.thumb.jpg.ca6ea5ca545657f7d0f484efac326b25.jpgJust give the dogs, some good size beef bones. Buck great temp, not a nasty dog, I could give bones with him and old bryn, and they were fine, they swap bones after 1/2 hour. He OK with little woody, with bones, but that little shit the more dominant nature of the 2 dogs.he is deff at my property, the boss, but outside away from my property he  different dog, he quite indifferent to people and dogs, Buck just the same anywhere big daft thing lol. 

IMG_20220508_140313.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Shame  nobody with a decent bitch asked to use Buck. He has lots of good qualities.

He deff as mate, been good lamp dog, took everything I wanted in the lamp, and good in the day finding stuff,  with his good nose, good pace, stamina, feet/coat, and very powerful animal. But his temp poss been his greatest asset, great with people, kids, dogs, he brill with my grandkids, very gentle with them, he like horse to them is size lol. He 10 in august, might get couple more years out of him, it be a very sad day for me when he goes deff. 

• Like 2
Just now, bird said:

He deff as mate, been good lamp dog, took everything I wanted in the lamp, and good in the day finding stuff,  with his good nose, good pace, stamina, feet/coat, and very powerful animal. But his temp poss been his greatest asset, great with people, kids, dogs, he brill with my grandkids, very gentle with them, he like horse to them is size lol. He 10 in august, might get couple more years out of him, it be a very sad day for me when he goes deff. 

Keep the bledy gret thing away from my bitches