Fishing Comp. 2022

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great weekend as always, good craic, good food and drink (maybe too much lol) and raised a few quid again. Thanks Bry for sorting curry on Friday night, helped loads. Loads of good prizes do

Forgot to say thanks to Arry for bringing cider and prizes...the cider ruined me and Sean mate, oh and Dys port...lol Big thanks to Bob too, he brought this sausage dog for my Mrs, she loves it c

Red hot on the beach.....good job I came wearing my sunbathing clothes so I don't look totally out of place ?  

Posted Images

Cracking weekend again, as I left for Hampshire and work at 5-30 this morning, the hardcore were still at it around the fire, good effort lads and lasses ? 

As always a great time was had by all, huge thanks to Kev and everyone else who does so much to make it the success it is. 

Looking forward to next year ? 

• Like 6

Results are in:

Winner- Robbo (again)

2nd - Seb (fishery owners plant) ?  

3rd - White Van Man's youngest lad, fishing was hard with only about 3 or 4 lb. between the top 3, think Robbo's weight was 12lb 10 Oz.

Wooden spoon was won by SheepChaser.

Great time had by all, big thanks to Kev (Newkid) and all the family at the fishery for making us so welcome yet again and to Sean C for doing the auctioneering, assisted by Olly.

Nice to see a few new faces including Johnny Boy's partner.

Cheers, D.

IMG_20220821_193329.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

Thought you were coming ? 

Too much on with work,got to get a job finished by 1st of September...so the students can move in....can't get the stuff I need delivered quick enough... pulling what little hair I have left out...and not sleeping at night?wtf like...I will make a donation,and will be coming next time ,hell or high water?

• Like 2

Great weekend as always, good craic, good food and drink (maybe too much lol) and raised a few quid again.

Thanks Bry for sorting curry on Friday night, helped loads.

Loads of good prizes donated which is greatly appreciated.

Top job from Sean on auction and obviously his assistant Olly on top form..

The fishing was strange, but Bryan done well to catch a few and win for the 3rd time..

Good to see a new face, Dido and his lad Harry, joined in the banter and was a welcome addition to the regular faces...

Really enjoyed Saturday with the kids, gave them a couple of hours on the jet ski, I was aching like f**k after... the all drove it like maniacs and had me bouncing around on the back like a rag doll...lol... 

obviously a massive thanks to David, Nirimah, Mary and Graham who let us have the run if the place, put up prizes, contribute massively to the auction...and generally make everyone welcome... it makes it imo...

I'll get a link up later for the Bristol Childrens Ward charity so if anyone wants to donate that would be great...

We done £3k again, jusy a group of like minded lads sat around a camp fire...that's over £30k we've raised as a group over the last 9 years, I think that's pretty special to be honest...

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3