• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi am from  Barnsley do you have a hob to put with my females 

I shit 'em both mate - I once walked home from Basingstoke to Reading, along the railway tracks, pissed as a fart when I missed the last train.  .......... I got home before it was properly day l

Bangers got arrested the other week out lamping 

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Get yourself one of them fitbit things mate ,I think you will be genuinely surprised at the distances you think you've done to what you actually did ,

I've got one here which we bought my son  , plus I've got something like that on my s21 ultra phone. Cheers tho. 

1 hour ago, socks said:

It doesn’t matter how fit you say you are or whether you’ve cycled to Alaska and back. The facts don’t lie and it’s a fact that you couldn’t lamp 40 miles over uneven ground at night in 6 hours. You would have to be constantly running 9 minuet miles for the full 6 hours to achieve that. As I said facts don't lie people do. 

Your going on like your a Saint. Giving it ( People lie ) give your head a shake will ya f***ing saint Kenneth haha  " I did put them miles in now f**k off your boring me. A didn't say Alaska a said Bridlington  And that im fit a don't drink a don't smoke a don't sit about I'm always on the move. And if a can help it a don't go abart in the motor if a don't have to. But like a said you know best. It's old news this now f**k off back over to that sad saluki cross post with rest of the idiots up till god knows when chatting rubbish. 

13 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your going on like your a Saint. Giving it ( People lie ) give your head a shake will ya f***ing saint Kenneth haha  " I did put them miles in now f**k off your boring me. A didn't say Alaska a said Bridlington  And that im fit a don't drink a don't smoke a don't sit about I'm always on the move. And if a can help it a don't go abart in the motor if a don't have to. But like a said you know best. It's old news this now f**k off back over to that sad saluki cross post with rest of the idiots up till god knows when chatting rubbish. 

Have a look under your couch you might find your dummy there along with the toys you threw out ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, king said:

Feck me and mchull was slated for 30 mile walks in the slop..

Well mchull you got feck all on bangers mate..he's slamming 40 miles a night..and jumping 100 fences..??

I shit 'em both mate - I once walked home from Basingstoke to Reading, along the railway tracks, pissed as a fart when I missed the last train.

.......... I got home before it was properly day light :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
59 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I shit 'em both mate - I once walked home from Basingstoke to Reading, along the railway tracks, pissed as a fart when I missed the last train.

.......... I got home before it was properly day light :yes:

Can't beat a nice walk on railway not a live one like we've got a few disused when a was a kid there was loads of bunnies on bankings. Till some twerp went down shooting every thing that moved in seasons out of season. Now it's f****n dead not a thing in sight for about 3 mile radius. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

A may of over done it with the four hours but all in all a did about 40 Mile round trip. The wife said you wasn't back at 4 was more like 6 in morning. But from me stepping out of the door at 11 ish 12 midnight an getting back at 6ish , a did around 40 miles. Its 7 Miles just to get to this side of Barnsley from where I live then about same to get to this side of Huddersfield walking all the land round them areas an on public right of ways then 6 miles back home. So add that up an walkin the land lamping quarry about 40 miles. So I'm not lieing about 40 miles it's just the 4 hours which some times a was back at 4 in morning but way not of done as much of that walk. I even put up Google map of the area that a did. A would get the misses to drive me back up following day to get the quarry I'd killed so a wouldn't get caught bringing it back at early hours in the morning if I'd of got the misses to pick me up an snooping round farms yards. That's the reasons I've never been lifted on land for the reason of walking an not making it look on top poaching in a motor. But hay you know best eh socks. 

Hi am from  Barnsley do you have a hob to put with my females 

• Haha 5
17 hours ago, Astanley said:

Get yourself one of them fitbit things mate ,I think you will be genuinely surprised at the distances you think you've done to what you actually did ,

Am not the best with technology,  but my mate told me on iphones you have a app called health wich tracks how many steps you do and km. I had a look on mine and it's there and free, and I do like free lol 

22 hours ago, king said:

Feck me and mchull was slated for 30 mile walks in the slop..

Well mchull you got feck all on bangers mate..he's slamming 40 miles a night..and jumping 100 fences..??

when we was teenagers we would cover 30  mile in a day mate but that was walking out early and getting to hares and the lamping from dark walking back be from 9 to about midnight ? 

ive walked straight back 25 ish mile before though mate from bridlington home and that was -about 9 hour but it was warm weather that 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

when we was teenagers we would cover 30  mile in a day mate but that was walking out early and getting to hares and the lamping from dark walking back be from 9 to about midnight ? 

ive walked straight back 25 ish mile before though mate from bridlington home and that was -about 9 hour but it was warm weather that 

That's a fair stroll mate ??