1 hour ago, socks said:

I didn’t realise people could only comment on a post that concerned them. If that’s the case you should leave the site as it’s for people that hunt. If I was face to face with you I would tell you exactly what I’ve told you on here your a bullshitter and liar. You bullshitted about the terrier stuff you used and you’ve lied about walking 40 miles in four hours whilst lamping. 

Am telling you now 100% you wouldn't. Soon as you was infront of me you would crumble. I've seen your sort before I've got one next door that I've just had to put in his place after coming down to my family home with five over chaps. But like they do after they get unlimited they ring the law just like you would socks. Your a fart pipe that sits on here you've done it for years got people's backs up with same faces. Many that was on here years back have f****d off because of pricks  like you. Come on here for an argument that's it an try be little people your a first class turnip..A Old man that's past it a bet you've not got another 20 years in thi. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi am from  Barnsley do you have a hob to put with my females 

I shit 'em both mate - I once walked home from Basingstoke to Reading, along the railway tracks, pissed as a fart when I missed the last train.  .......... I got home before it was properly day l

Bangers got arrested the other week out lamping 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

See it doesn't register to some. It's old news that an someone went an spoiled the fun I was having with a certain person on here. Got munk on because a put a comment up about making a score on a pair of birds. Giving it all you coursing lads are the same putting money up. So a thought ad wind him up abit more but some spoil sport went hunting for the pictures. But guys on here have still kept it going so a won either way to ruffle a few feathers. 

Whatever ???

you were manging on you were making that tattie and came unstuck . 

18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Whatever ???

you were manging on you were making that tattie and came unstuck . 

A make enough through work an birds to be fair a could f**k my roofing business off , an just stick with birds. I'm hoping to make a decent wage packet this season from birds now covid has f****d off an get my birds over seas my sib goldfinches.  An looking to rent a unit out for birds. But them pictures of that pesta was ment for a certain person to wind him up but looked like it got to a few lol. Even a man went out of his way looking online an spoilt the fun but hay f**k it. 

2 hours ago, steve66 said:

Hes a good player Hardaker , just seems to have a self destruct button and mess up no mater what club he goes to , surprised Rhinos signed him 

A knew they would he's a top class player an Wigan missed him over weekend for the conversions because my 12 year old lad can kick better than that smithy lol. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Am telling you now 100% you wouldn't. Soon as you was infront of me you would crumble. I've seen your sort before I've got one next door that I've just had to put in his place after coming down to my family home with five over chaps. But like they do after they get unlimited they ring the law just like you would socks. Your a fart pipe that sits on here you've done it for years got people's backs up with same faces. Many that was on here years back have f****d off because of pricks  like you. Come on here for an argument that's it an try be little people your a first class turnip..A Old man that's past it a bet you've not got another 20 years in thi. 

???

21 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

I agree. Especially the fart pipe bit. ?

1 hour ago, walshie said:

I agree. Especially the fart pipe bit. ?

Honest to God walshie I've never known this forum to be this bad mate. It's okay me putting posts up with are youngen with catty an fishing some on bird bit too. But lads expect me to be putting pictures up of me jumpin on back of a roe or holding one up like a trophy. Then a few days later you see a post that a lads shared of some fellas yard getting turned over for terrier work. Then the same lads that have slated me for not commenting abart letting my sighthound run a roe or pictures of him behind one. Are commenting on the post about him having police an rspca there.. Sayin thats what you get for going public with your dogs walking them on street or on this pages on fb or like on here social media. Pure hypocrites. But there that set in there ways its the norm to them walshie. Like staying on here till early hours in morning bitchin with one another. With a man who hasn't got a running dog or ground workin dog only an Akita now that tells me every thing about these guys lol. Some have banta but some are so serious an set in there ways its unreal.  That's why he's 100% a fart pipe mate. 

19 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Honest to God walshie I've never known this forum to be this bad mate. It's okay me putting posts up with are youngen with catty an fishing some on bird bit too. But lads expect me to be putting pictures up of me jumpin on back of a roe or holding one up like a trophy. Then a few days later you see a post that a lads shared of some fellas yard getting turned over for terrier work. Then the same lads that have slated me for not commenting abart letting my sighthound run a roe or pictures of him behind one. Are commenting on the post about him having police an rspca there.. Sayin thats what you get for going public with your dogs walking them on street or on this pages on fb or like on here social media. Pure hypocrites. But there that set in there ways its the norm to them walshie. Like staying on here till early hours in morning bitchin with one another. With a man who hasn't got a running dog or ground workin dog only an Akita now that tells me every thing about these guys lol. Some have banta but some are so serious an set in there ways its unreal.  That's why he's 100% a fart pipe mate. 

I completely agree with you reference the pictures and stories of dogs taking illegal game I’ve never said any different and I didn’t comment on that post … my comments to you are when you spout obvious bullshit like lamping 40 miles in 4 hours. If you don’t like it don’t post lies. 

59 minutes ago, socks said:

I completely agree with you reference the pictures and stories of dogs taking illegal game I’ve never said any different and I didn’t comment on that post … my comments to you are when you spout obvious bullshit like lamping 40 miles in 4 hours. If you don’t like it don’t post lies. 

A may of over done it with the four hours but all in all a did about 40 Mile round trip. The wife said you wasn't back at 4 was more like 6 in morning. But from me stepping out of the door at 11 ish 12 midnight an getting back at 6ish , a did around 40 miles. Its 7 Miles just to get to this side of Barnsley from where I live then about same to get to this side of Huddersfield walking all the land round them areas an on public right of ways then 6 miles back home. So add that up an walkin the land lamping quarry about 40 miles. So I'm not lieing about 40 miles it's just the 4 hours which some times a was back at 4 in morning but way not of done as much of that walk. I even put up Google map of the area that a did. A would get the misses to drive me back up following day to get the quarry I'd killed so a wouldn't get caught bringing it back at early hours in the morning if I'd of got the misses to pick me up an snooping round farms yards. That's the reasons I've never been lifted on land for the reason of walking an not making it look on top poaching in a motor. But hay you know best eh socks. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

A may of over done it with the four hours but all in all a did about 40 Mile round trip. The wife said you wasn't back at 4 was more like 6 in morning. But from me stepping out of the door at 11 ish 12 midnight an getting back at 6ish , a did around 40 miles. Its 7 Miles just to get to this side of Barnsley from where I live then about same to get to this side of Huddersfield walking all the land round them areas an on public right of ways then 6 miles back home. So add that up an walkin the land lamping quarry about 40 miles. So I'm not lieing about 40 miles it's just the 4 hours which some times a was back at 4 in morning but way not of done as much of that walk. I even put up Google map of the area that a did. A would get the misses to drive me back up following day to get the quarry I'd killed so a wouldn't get caught bringing it back at early hours in the morning if I'd of got the misses to pick me up an snooping round farms yards. That's the reasons I've never been lifted on land for the reason of walking an not making it look on top poaching in a motor. But hay you know best eh socks. 

I do know best bangers because I’ve humped my arse over those distances over rough terrain at night and day so I know your talking shit. Even if we add the extra two hours you are still talking shit and everybody with half a brain cell knows it. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Oh for f**k sake make your mind up man........you've gone from Mo Farrah pace to mere Brendan Foster pace....next thing you'll be telling us you're not an Olympic long distance runner at all ?

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh for f**k sake make your mind up man........you've gone from Mo Farrah pace to mere Brendan Foster pace....next thing you'll be telling us you're not an Olympic long distance runner at all ?

I'm not sorry lol

30 minutes ago, socks said:

I do know best bangers because I’ve humped my arse over those distances over rough terrain at night and day so I know your talking shit. Even if we add the extra two hours you are still talking shit and everybody with half a brain cell knows it. 

You believe what you want I'm always walking.. I've cycled to Bridlington many times from my house.  First time a did it a was 15 with a few pals via the old railway path an we did it in just over 8 hours ride. Last one we did it for charity an made it just over 7hrs. I'm fit as a flop a don't drive if a don't need to. Shopping I'm walking to local asda the main one 5 miles for bits an bats with dog so 10 miles there an back. Like a said You believe what you want an your little drips that follow you an katchum. Your both fart pipes. He's just a jealous twat to be fair. Doesn't like the fact that I've got birds he can only dream of having because he couldn't afford them. Or wouldn't be aloud by his wife who wears the trousers to buy them. Lol That's where his bitchy ness started. Through message. Hi mate just a question how much would it be for a pair of eumo goldfinches not that I'm wanting any.  Haha that old chest nut. 

It doesn’t matter how fit you say you are or whether you’ve cycled to Alaska and back. The facts don’t lie and it’s a fact that you couldn’t lamp 40 miles over uneven ground at night in 6 hours. You would have to be constantly running 9 minuet miles for the full 6 hours to achieve that. As I said facts don't lie people do. 

Feck me and mchull was slated for 30 mile walks in the slop..

Well mchull you got feck all on bangers mate..he's slamming 40 miles a night..and jumping 100 fences..??