Been a good game but a do believe that getting rid of zac Hardaker for Wigan was a stupid move specially for his kicking game. Can't believe that Smith missed both conversion for Wigan. f***ing Wigan giving too many penalties away too for being offside. But Marshall has just put Wigan infront an hopefully Smith will get this conversion thank f**k He made the conversion from infront of the sticks lol Come on Wigan now.. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi am from  Barnsley do you have a hob to put with my females 

I shit 'em both mate - I once walked home from Basingstoke to Reading, along the railway tracks, pissed as a fart when I missed the last train.  .......... I got home before it was properly day l

Bangers got arrested the other week out lamping 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

yeh good game to watch...especially the second half

It was a good game tomo a really thought that saints were sloppy to end of game tho. Huddersfield are playing well now. Are lass isn't happy I've had TV all afternoon lol. Watched Leeds against saints women then Wigan & saints now Huddersfield game. Am hoping to see Huddersfield bring that cup home 28th. If they play like they've done today they should turn Wigan over. 

You should take over as Wigan conditioning coach you would turn them into an unbeatable team with your 40 Mike a night training regime. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, socks said:

You should take over as Wigan conditioning coach you would turn them into an unbeatable team with your 40 Mike a night training regime. 

40 Mike a think you ment hike socks ? An a come from a long line of rugby player socks my great grandfather my grandfather who's here in the photo captain for Bradford northern back in day who sadly died before I was born from leptospirosis from fishing 1976 my father played semi pro an me for local team which back in the day was called the manor but had to pack in due to shoulder injury. 

20220507_205027.jpg

• Like 3

What’s the fukc has any of chat got to do with your 40 MILE nightly wanders. I would hazard a guess most on here have played rugby or football. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

What’s the fukc has any of chat got to do with your 40 MILE nightly wanders. I would hazard a guess most on here have played rugby or football. 

or both socks ? 

one game sticks in me mind 20 mins in all i could smell was dog shit  checking  all over no sign of it until me mate hit the floor laughing it was all over me head and face f***ing devastated isn’t the word

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, socks said:

What’s the fukc has any of chat got to do with your 40 MILE nightly wanders. I would hazard a guess most on here have played rugby 

You thought you'd be a clever c**t on come over on to this post that doesn't concern you like many post that you pop up on. A few years back a would do easy 40 mile round trip with the dog round my local area in all after walking upto to the areas of Barnsley then over toward Huddersfield then back home. A would be 11 to midnight then back home for 6  7 in the morning. An how old are you ( Any of the chat ) Act your f***ing age Ken. It's about time you grew up wanting to start confrontation. Because if we was face to face you wouldn't want to trust me on that. An that's not me being a dick am just saying. Because I've put a picture up of my grandfather an what he achieved in the game of rugby an my great grandfather before that an my father an me. You said you'd be able to coach them fitness wise. So a will tell you most probably with abit of help from my old man we most probably would. My old man played semi pro for sharlston for john lingard who some will know on here then another local team that played at Wembley in a final cup game. An my grandads pa  Don vines was a pro player too who had cap for the England team. Then his grandson Craig who played with me went on to play for Leeds. Which I would of been getting moved over to the Academy but due to my shoulder f***ing up it didn't happen. Tried playing for another local club westgate but couldn't carry on. But don't come on this post trying to get a few followers of your childish behaviour socks. 

7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

or both socks ? 

one game sticks in me mind 20 mins in all i could smell was dog shit  checking  all over no sign of it until me mate hit the floor laughing it was all over me head and face f***ing devastated isn’t the word

It's part of the game if your on local playing field were there's dog walkers that let there dog drop a darky in middle of pitch mc lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

You thought you'd be a clever c**t on come over on to this post that doesn't concern you like many post that you pop up on. A few years back a would do easy 40 mile round trip with the dog round my local area in all after walking upto to the areas of Barnsley then over toward Huddersfield then back home. A would be 11 to midnight then back home for 6  7 in the morning. An how old are you ( Any of the chat ) Act your f***ing age Ken. It's about time you grew up wanting to start confrontation. Because if we was face to face you wouldn't want to trust me on that. An that's not me being a dick am just saying. Because I've put a picture up of my grandfather an what he achieved in the game of rugby an my great grandfather before that an my father an me. You said you'd be able to coach them fitness wise. So a will tell you most probably with abit of help from my old man we most probably would. My old man played semi pro for sharlston for john lingard who some will know on here then another local team that played at Wembley in a final cup game. An my grandads pa  Don vines was a pro player too who had cap for the England team. Then his grandson Craig who played with me went on to play for Leeds. Which I would of been getting moved over to the Academy but due to my shoulder f***ing up it didn't happen. Tried playing for another local club westgate but couldn't carry on. But don't come on this post trying to get a few followers of your childish behaviour socks. 

I didn’t realise people could only comment on a post that concerned them. If that’s the case you should leave the site as it’s for people that hunt. If I was face to face with you I would tell you exactly what I’ve told you on here your a bullshitter and liar. You bullshitted about the terrier stuff you used and you’ve lied about walking 40 miles in four hours whilst lamping. 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Bangers got arrested the other week out lamping 

863ADC82-C239-4F14-857F-EEED2E2AE5EE.jpeg

See it doesn't register to some. It's old news that an someone went an spoiled the fun I was having with a certain person on here. Got munk on because a put a comment up about making a score on a pair of birds. Giving it all you coursing lads are the same putting money up. So a thought ad wind him up abit more but some spoil sport went hunting for the pictures. But guys on here have still kept it going so a won either way to ruffle a few feathers.