First time I've heard this!

40 minutes ago, villaman said:

How dare you put pic of a shit gun on this forum 

If I had the money I would of bought one solely on looks and it would never be fired as I've heard the reputation? would just sit on display.

P.s Jimmy said you'd be first to comment?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jason, you need to think about what you like as your taste is going downhill very fast...........................................don't be a dip stick Jason, they are utter shite which is why many dealers will not handle them. You will learn my boy, you will learn.

Phil

• Like 1

You could only look at it mate for fear of it breaking and you getting stiffed on the warranty. 

Pretty much invalid as soon as its unboxed. Must of broken it when taking it out of the plastic 

• Like 1

Years ago i fell for the daystate LE sales pitch , ended up with 3 pulsar oro's, a airwolf and a air ranger. Now i only have 1 oro and i sold everything at a loss. 

I am not saying they are bad guns or good guns but i wont never buy a daystate again.

Atb

Mart

• Like 2

I'd buy one with a non electronic trigger. Cos there is no feel in that trigger.... I'd support anyone trying to innovate in this market especially with a lead Ban approaching. 

However we'll continue to advise people to not purchase one based upon the warranty service our members experienced.

• Like 2

I think it will be a long time before lead airgun pellets are banned. Likewise .22 rimfire until a viable accurate subsonic alternative is available in both quantity and cost. Even non-toxic smallbore shotgun cartridges would appear to be a long way off..........I’m sure that there will need to be certain exemptions, for the time being anyway.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

I think it will be a long time before lead airgun pellets are banned. Likewise .22 rimfire until a viable accurate subsonic alternative is available in both quantity and cost. Even non-toxic smallbore shotgun cartridges would appear to be a long way off..........I’m sure that there will need to be certain exemptions, for the time being anyway.

this would only be true if the woke retards that are trying to ban it had any common sense.unfortunately they do not and all shooting must be bad and must be stopped.would be nice if the likes of basc did their job and started to fight this bullshit.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

this would only be true if the woke retards that are trying to ban it had any common sense.unfortunately they do not and all shooting must be bad and must be stopped.would be nice if the likes of basc did their job and started to fight this bullshit.

I can see where you’re coming from, and I agree about common sense or possibly lack of. I don’t think it’s about banning shooting though, it’s happening in America as well, and I don’t think the Americans would be banning lead ammunition in a bid to ban shooting.