NI elections, does USA accept political refugees?

I live in the backhills of Alabama and I love it.I have miles of rivers and creeks to hunt and fish.In my small town there is 2 gas stations.Neither one accepts credit cards or debit cards.Cash only.Most folks in America would call me a backwards hillbilly to which I would say thank you.Friday me and a buddy left the hills to go beach fishing.The first stop we made was a gas station with 2 sodomites running the place.I looked at my buddy and said,We aint in the hills anymore.The rural areas of Dixie has some of the best folks in the world and some of the worst.These same areas generally have the most freedom you can find in the USA.The big cities aint worth a shit.Just my opinion..

Mr Len put a Trump flag in your left hand and the Confederate flag in your right and come on over.?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in the backhills of Alabama and I love it.I have miles of rivers and creeks to hunt and fish.In my small town there is 2 gas stations.Neither one accepts credit cards or debit cards.Cash only.M

Quite possibly. I've fought for what I love for 20 years, politically I've tried to get involved with mainstream parties, I've thrown my lot in with new movements and parties, I've spent every single

There is some good parties for Ireland in the South who want no part of the EU len

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I live in the backhills of Alabama and I love it.I have miles of rivers and creeks to hunt and fish.In my small town there is 2 gas stations.Neither one accepts credit cards or debit cards.Cash only.Most folks in America would call me a backwards hillbilly to which I would say thank you.Friday me and a buddy left the hills to go beach fishing.The first stop we made was a gas station with 2 sodomites running the place.I looked at my buddy and said,We aint in the hills anymore.The rural areas of Dixie has some of the best folks in the world and some of the worst.These same areas generally have the most freedom you can find in the USA.The big cities aint worth a shit.Just my opinion..

Mr Len put a Trump flag in your left hand and the Confederate flag in your right and come on over.?

I fly them here anyway, ill be a good neighbour

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Nicepix said:

I understand that it is the same in Spain, Cyprus and other places that Brits emigrate to. 

I learnt Canadian quite easily eh ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, stop.end said:

Len... You ever visited or lived in America? It ain't all that fella... And believe me..the way you see it in the film's or TV or whatever... It's not the truth... Big cars big houses mean f**k all...you have no freedom in America either...not in the big cities anyways... Have to be the back hills of Alabama and Even then there knocking....

Those big houses come at a price, the good lifestyle, from what I have seen Canada is easier to dissappear into, a population density of 4 per km2 the states is 36 the UK is 281.

7 hours ago, mackem said:

I learnt Canadian quite easily eh ?

There was a program on tv a few years ago about the situation in parts of Sheffield, former steel works areas that are now home to immigrants. There was a young black lad straight out of a dinghy who found a flat in a terrace house run by a dry Yorkshire wag. The landlord asked his new tennant how he was settling in. The lad replied that the flat was OK but there were too many foreigners in the area. 

He asked the landlord if he knew of a city that was 90% British? After a few seconds thought the landlord said; Benidorm ??

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

There was a program on tv a few years ago about the situation in parts of Sheffield, former steel works areas that are now home to immigrants. There was a young black lad straight out of a dinghy who found a flat in a terrace house run by a dry Yorkshire wag. The landlord asked his new tennant how he was settling in. The lad replied that the flat was OK but there were too many foreigners in the area. 

He asked the landlord if he knew of a city that was 90% British? After a few seconds thought the landlord said; Benidorm ??

Carlisle 

all though it’s actually becoming more diverse 

On 07/05/2022 at 09:06, WILF said:

The shinners are raging Marxists plain and simple mate, have been since the word go.

I like the rest of your post mate, it’s a decent way to see things imho ?

No it's a more recent change of direction. They split with the official ira(stickies) in the late 60s(roughly)_who were very communist.. The money and guns from America would hardly have been forthcoming if the defeat of capitalism was the goal. Modern Sinn Fein are globo homo blue haired vegan commie freaks who're embarrassed by anything Irish.

• Like 1
On 07/05/2022 at 12:42, chartpolski said:

I don't really want to get into the quagmire of Irish politics, and I'm really ambivalent wether Ireland is unified or not, but I've a couple of observations.

Northern Ireland, much like Scotland, has a huge proportion of the working population on the government payroll, public services jobs.

Would the Republic be able to absorb these jobs if reunification occurred ?

The Scots nats seem to think The rump UK would pay the pensions of people in Scotland if they leave the U.K., but the Westminister government has said absolutely not.

Would the Republic honour the pensions of the Northern Irish if reunification is achieved ?

Reunification would come at a huge cost, either to the Republic, or, more than likely, the U.K., or perhaps both.

People may think the cost is worth it, but reunification isn't as simple as doing away with the border, just as Scottish independence isn't as simple as putting up a border.

Cheers.

I think only 1 RIC man in all of Ireland,didn't emigrate to the U.K in 1922.(something to do with pensions or something)