NI elections, does USA accept political refugees?

48 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your luck could run out soon,your gov is weak,an yous are doing nothing about the invasion into your land,we might have to save your bacon in the near future

Quite possibly. I've fought for what I love for 20 years, politically I've tried to get involved with mainstream parties, I've thrown my lot in with new movements and parties, I've spent every single day fighting and arguing for fieldsports, recently I've started studying law to try and make even the smallest difference. But I honestly now feel like a broken man every time I look at the country, countryside and culture I love. I feel like an amazonian tribesman seeing my last few trees being circled by the loggers. In 20 years I've seen my green village become a town. 

I'm accepting the battle here is lost. The west country and a few other corners might see another 20 years but for us in middle England we are in the end game now. The packs of hounds I've grown up with are clinging on with their finger nails and are going to collapse any season now. Pakis are buying houses around me and my sons teacher has got the class helping him plan his wedding to another man. 

So yeah I'll look forward to your help ??????

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in the backhills of Alabama and I love it.I have miles of rivers and creeks to hunt and fish.In my small town there is 2 gas stations.Neither one accepts credit cards or debit cards.Cash only.M

Quite possibly. I've fought for what I love for 20 years, politically I've tried to get involved with mainstream parties, I've thrown my lot in with new movements and parties, I've spent every single

There is some good parties for Ireland in the South who want no part of the EU len

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Quite possibly. I've fought for what I love for 20 years, politically I've tried to get involved with mainstream parties, I've thrown my lot in with new movements and parties, I've spent every single day fighting and arguing for fieldsports, recently I've started studying law to try and make even the smallest difference. But I honestly now feel like a broken man every time I look at the country, countryside and culture I love. I feel like an amazonian tribesman seeing my last few trees being circled by the loggers. In 20 years I've seen my green village become a town. 

I'm accepting the battle here is lost. The west country and a few other corners might see another 20 years but for us in middle England we are in the end game now. The packs of hounds I've grown up with are clinging on with their finger nails and are going to collapse any season now. Pakis are buying houses around me and my sons teacher has got the class helping him plan his wedding to another man. 

I felt every single word of that mate, I hear you and I recognise the feeling all too well :( 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

I felt every single word of that mate, I hear you and I recognise the feeling all too well :( 

Can i come and live with you then? 

?

Ah fck it. Try not to be miserable eh. I've got a fishing comp to win @socks  @Nicepix

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Can i come and live with you then? 

?

Ah fck it. Try not to be miserable eh. I've got a fishing comp to win @socks  @Nicepix

Yes, anyone can ! Lol 

Theres a lane near me they call “little Britain” because it’s all English refugees like me ! Lol ? 

23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yes, anyone can ! Lol 

Theres a lane near me they call “little Britain” because it’s all English refugees like me ! Lol ? 

Brilliant

Got one near me called pope's row cause it's all Catholics ?

• Haha 4

There are whole villages out here populated entirely by Brits and others by Dutch. The thing is that we take our culture with us just as the Asians and Africans have done in the UK. We as a race are just as guilty in frequenting British tea rooms and pubs and failing to integrate in the French society. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Depends on whether you are a supermarket or DIY shop owner who's main stream of income are Brits, or a doctor or nurse trying to deal with a patient who doesn't speak a word of French despite having been here 10 years.  

I understand that it is the same in Spain, Cyprus and other places that Brits emigrate to. But, one good thing for France is that in villages like ours with 50% of houses unoccupied half of those that are lived in belong to Brits, Dutch and bizarly Australians and Americans. At the WW2 memorial this morning 8 of the 20 people attending were foreigners like us.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

There are whole villages out here populated entirely by Brits and others by Dutch. The thing is that we take our culture with us just as the Asians and Africans have done in the UK. We as a race are just as guilty in frequenting British tea rooms and pubs and failing to integrate in the French society. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Depends on whether you are a supermarket or DIY shop owner who's main stream of income are Brits, or a doctor or nurse trying to deal with a patient who doesn't speak a word of French despite having been here 10 years.  

I understand that it is the same in Spain, Cyprus and other places that Brits emigrate to. But, one good thing for France is that in villages like ours with 50% of houses unoccupied half of those that are lived in belong to Brits, Dutch and bizarly Australians and Americans. At the WW2 memorial this morning 8 of the 20 people attending were foreigners like us.

Genuine question mate, why do you live in France ?

I think I know why because I looked at France myself and would have gone there but for my Mrs who is from Northern Ireland and couldn’t see herself trying to speak French (personally I wouldn’t have had a problem, I think if you want to learn a language and try you will at least get by) 

But it would be interesting to hear why. ?

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think that's the world we're living in today dido,it's coming to us all,globalism is putting an end to individual nationality,it's going to ruin the world an turn us into them stupid looking beings from the films,bald head,no eyebrows or facial hair etc lol you get my drift

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Chid said:

Brilliant

Got one near me called pope's row cause it's all Catholics ?

In the not to distant future.  all over this island you will have areas calling little Mogadishu, little Abuja, little Harare, little Riyadh, little Islamabad .                          If you want to see the future look at sweden. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Genuine question mate, why do you live in France ?

I think I know why because I looked at France myself and would have gone there but for my Mrs who is from Northern Ireland and couldn’t see herself trying to speak French (personally I wouldn’t have had a problem, I think if you want to learn a language and try you will at least get by) 

But it would be interesting to hear why. ?

We had intended to retire to Cyprus. We had an apartment there and a lot of local friends. One of them moved to France and kept telling us that it was so much better than Cyprus. We stayed in his cottage a few times and realised that it suited us. Why? The weather, the fishing, the tranquility, but mostly the relaxed civilised way of life. For example I have customers with holiday homes who leave their patio furniture and ride on mowers out in full view while they are in the UK and it never gets touched. I park my car in remote locations while I am fishing and am confident that it will be untouched. We have never seen a drunk, a fight, heard raised voices, people arguing or any signs of drug use or dealing in the 10 years we have lived here. For the first six months I didn't hear any emergency services vehicles sirens. Even now that we live at the edge of a village with the fire / ambulance service station 6 km away it might only be 5 or 6 times a year. 

An incident about 8 years ago sums it up. I had gone off in our motorhome with the dog and cat while my wife was in the UK visiting her sisters. I had parked about 150 metres up an unlit track leading from a road where there were picnic tables. It was dark and I was walking the dog down towards the road when I heard young voices and the sound of glass being smashed. After almost 60 years in the UK you can imagine what I expected to see. There were two cars near the picnic tables and about 15 or 16 kids from around 14 to early 20's. Some of them were folding up cartons and putting them in the recycling bin. Others were disposing of the beer bottles in another bin. When I walked past they all greeted me with "Bonsoir" and by the time I walked back there was no sign that a party had taken place.

But, we reckon to have maybe another 3 years before moving back. By that time the house and garden will be too much for our old bones and my wife misses her family. She can't imagine going into a French old folks home even though the care and medical system are far better. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

We had intended to retire to Cyprus. We had an apartment there and a lot of local friends. One of them moved to France and kept telling us that it was so much better than Cyprus. We stayed in his cottage a few times and realised that it suited us. Why? The weather, the fishing, the tranquility, but mostly the relaxed civilised way of life. For example I have customers with holiday homes who leave their patio furniture and ride on mowers out in full view while they are in the UK and it never gets touched. I park my car in remote locations while I am fishing and am confident that it will be untouched. We have never seen a drunk, a fight, heard raised voices, people arguing or any signs of drug use or dealing in the 10 years we have lived here. For the first six months I didn't hear any emergency services vehicles sirens. Even now that we live at the edge of a village with the fire / ambulance service station 6 km away it might only be 5 or 6 times a year. 

An incident about 8 years ago sums it up. I had gone off in our motorhome with the dog and cat while my wife was in the UK visiting her sisters. I had parked about 150 metres up an unlit track leading from a road where there were picnic tables. It was dark and I was walking the dog down towards the road when I heard young voices and the sound of glass being smashed. After almost 60 years in the UK you can imagine what I expected to see. There were two cars near the picnic tables and about 15 or 16 kids from around 14 to early 20's. Some of them were folding up cartons and putting them in the recycling bin. Others were disposing of the beer bottles in another bin. When I walked past they all greeted me with "Bonsoir" and by the time I walked back there was no sign that a party had taken place.

But, we reckon to have maybe another 3 years before moving back. By that time the house and garden will be too much for our old bones and my wife misses her family. She can't imagine going into a French old folks home even though the care and medical system are far better. 

Thank you for taking the time to reply, pretty much as I guessed and it sounds lovely ?

2 hours ago, paul sr said:

In the not to distant future.  all over this island you will have areas calling little Mogadishu, little Abuja, little Harare, little Riyadh, little Islamabad .                          If you want to see the future look at sweden. 

I used to work east lane market just up behind Elephant & Castle, this was 20 years ago and it would f***ing break your heart then…..god knows what it’s like now !

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply, pretty much as I guessed and it sounds lovely ?

The idyl was broken about 20 minutes ago when a pregnant black rat interruped our BBQ ? 

It appeared through the railings so must have climbed up the wall using the drainpipe. Luckily it didn't go through the open patio door. 

9 hours ago, Francie said:

That's the way I want it to stay also wilf

72% of the N Ireland sre working an 75% of England is working,there's not much difference even tho you've a bigger population,you get scroungers in every land,the Irish sre hard workers,look were we help build over the last century,were not the stereotype your thinking.

Totally agree the irish went all over the world and we built everywhere, we are builders by nature, and fighters too, until the feminisation of the west, thats why the worlds despots are sabre rattling, the west other than america looks weak due to the total biased extremest left wing media and the woke freaks

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Totally agree the irish went all over the world and we built everywhere, we are builders by nature, and fighters too, until the feminisation of the west, thats why the worlds despots are sabre rattling, the west other than america looks weak due to the total biased extremest left wing media and the woke freaks

Len... You ever visited or lived in America? It ain't all that fella... And believe me..the way you see it in the film's or TV or whatever... It's not the truth... Big cars big houses mean f**k all...you have no freedom in America either...not in the big cities anyways... Have to be the back hills of Alabama and Even then there knocking....

• Like 1