NI elections, does USA accept political refugees?

1 minute ago, Chid said:

There's also protestants in Ireland who refer to themselves as western Brits , and protestants in Northern Ireland who call themselves Irish and believe it or not there's also Catholics who refer to themselves as British ?.. 

A Catholic that calls himself British... Must of took a knock to the head Chid.

Thats like those transgender folks, they're out there but there's something seriously wrong with them. Mental illness I'm telling ye. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in the backhills of Alabama and I love it.I have miles of rivers and creeks to hunt and fish.In my small town there is 2 gas stations.Neither one accepts credit cards or debit cards.Cash only.M

Quite possibly. I've fought for what I love for 20 years, politically I've tried to get involved with mainstream parties, I've thrown my lot in with new movements and parties, I've spent every single

There is some good parties for Ireland in the South who want no part of the EU len

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Thats like those transgender folks, they're out there but there's something seriously wrong with them. Mental illness I'm telling ye. 

???

9 hours ago, jack lee said:

is this the END of the UNION THEN

They will be like the jocks, wanting the best of both worlds. Voting in a nationalist party to appease the anti English spite but never having the backbone to cut off the hand that feeds them. 

I know little about the modern northern Irish situation but would an answer not be an independent northern Ireland that is separate from Britain and the South? 

They could then all march, build bonfires and stone kids until the cows come home 

For all the really bad stuff that gos with it, I quiet like that “right, we are going to cause chaos” attitude of the north…..it’s something we are lacking and I feel badly need on mainland Britain.

I don’t think you would see some of the shit in Northern Ireland that politicians routinely pull on the mainland…..I don’t think they would dare.

However, when the likes of the Marxist shinners get elected then they will definitely be all “pro” mass immigration and f**k your history (unless it suits their message)……

9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

They will be like the jocks, wanting the best of both worlds. Voting in a nationalist party to appease the anti English spite but never having the backbone to cut off the hand that feeds them. 

I know little about the modern northern Irish situation but would an answer not be an independent northern Ireland that is separate from Britain and the South? 

They could then all march, build bonfires and stone kids until the cows come home 

You haven't a clue dido,so don't be throwing shit as if you know the Irish people,don't be an English sterotype

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Your luck could run out soon,your gov is weak,an yous are doing nothing about the invasion into your land,we might have to save your bacon in the near future

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Your luck could run out soon,your gov is weak,an yous are doing nothing about the invasion into your land,we might have to save your bacon in the near future

Do you know what mate, driving along yesterday with the family, sun was shining and all around me green, unspoilt countryside and that’s 50 miles in every direction no matter where you are, I went for a little explore and came across this little cottage that had obviously been the gatehouse or keepers cottage to a much bigger estate back in the day……it was the most exquisite little postcard English cottage ever, rural as f**k…….magnificent in its simple beauty and I wondered to myself……where the f**k did we go wrong in Britain ?

I seen about 2 spades in Sligo town itself but other than that, not one…..not a single one 

No housing estates, hardly any cars, it was fantastic…..this used to be us I thought !

I understand “progress” and all that but to me that has to mean something better not worse surely ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I think we ALL have to realise that we have much, much bigger fish to fry mate…..

I know all this shenanigans has been part of your lives forever but there’s a more pressing subject to worry about, the wolf is literally at the door and unless we get our act together we are done no matter what side of the border, peace wall etc you live.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you know what mate, driving along yesterday with the family, sun was shining and all around me green, unspoilt countryside and that’s 50 miles in every direction no matter where you are, I went for a little explore and came across this little cottage that had obviously been the gatehouse or keepers cottage to a much bigger estate back in the day……it was the most exquisite little postcard English cottage ever, rural as f**k…….magnificent in its simple beauty and I wondered to myself……where the f**k did we go wrong in Britain ?

I seen about 2 spades in Sligo town itself but other than that, not one…..not a single one 

No housing estates, hardly any cars, it was fantastic…..this used to be us I thought !

I understand “progress” and all that but to me that has to mean something better not worse surely ? 

That's the way I want it to stay also wilf

30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

72% of the N Ireland sre working an 75% of England is working,there's not much difference even tho you've a bigger population,you get scroungers in every land,the Irish sre hard workers,look were we help build over the last century,were not the stereotype your thinking.

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No lol, too many will lose benefits and have to work again, on that alone its never changing any time soon

Look at my last post len,tho I agree on one point can't see it happen anytime soon