NI elections, does USA accept political refugees?

17 minutes ago, Francie said:

So was britain not sovereign the whole time when in the eu? But now it is cause it left?

Our sovereignty was being leached away from us on a daily basis mate , 6 years later we are still fighting to regain much  that we have lost....anyways I'm off out enjoy your day ?

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in the backhills of Alabama and I love it.I have miles of rivers and creeks to hunt and fish.In my small town there is 2 gas stations.Neither one accepts credit cards or debit cards.Cash only.M

Quite possibly. I've fought for what I love for 20 years, politically I've tried to get involved with mainstream parties, I've thrown my lot in with new movements and parties, I've spent every single

There is some good parties for Ireland in the South who want no part of the EU len

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

That's what I ask him also len,he says was Britain not sovereign while in the eu,or is Spain or Italy etc still not sovereign while in the eu?

The irish struggle was about independence and freedom from the shackles of foreign rule. So in my opinion they wont be independent. The eu want payback for the loans and investment theyve pumped into the ROI, well lets just dump the gimmiegrants over there and our favour will be returned will be the attitude of the 4th reich

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Francie said:

I have this same discussion with my friend,I says how are we a united ireland if we're still in the eu,an he comes back with,was Britain a United country while in the eu?is Spain a United country while in the eu,so was Britain or Spain sovereign while in the eu?

Membership of the EU means that the member state accepts that EU law has supremacy over their own national laws. So in that sense no, sovereignty has been lost.

However, the EU don’t have supremacy over every aspect of government rule. So in that sense sovereignty is split between the supranational EU government and the national member state governments.

However, lol, membership in the European Union is a choice, a choice which a member state has total sovereignty over (interestingly not the case with the federation of states which make up the USA). So in that sense I suppose member states do have sovereignty…

Its all a matter of perspective really.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, kanny said:

Thank Merkel for opening the doors to of Europe to anyone who wished to come  and the EU's open boarder policy as I guess they are coming north from the south?....maybe you should have had a hard boarder across Ireland after all eh? Maybe then you could have done something about it,  ROI  have been balls deep with the EU where NI is concerned. 

Sovereign by name only mate ....

They come straight in kanny, no need to travel from the south. 

Anyway enjoy your day. 

13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The irish struggle was about independence and freedom from the shackles of foreign rule. So in my opinion they wont be independent. The eu want payback for the loans and investment theyve pumped into the ROI, well lets just dump the gimmiegrants over there and our favour will be returned will be the attitude of the 4th reich

There's a big difference in being under British rule by force and being in the EU by choice. 

The people of Ireland will decide their future Len. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Membership of the EU means that the member state accepts that EU law has supremacy over their own national laws. So in that sense no, sovereignty has been lost.

However, the EU don’t have supremacy over every aspect of government rule. So in that sense sovereignty is split between the supranational EU government and the national member state governments.

However, lol, membership in the European Union is a choice, a choice which a member state has total sovereignty over (interestingly not the case with the federation of states which make up the USA). So in that sense I suppose member states do have sovereignty…

Its all a matter of perspective really.

Goodman born

I can see hassle on the horizon, I can’t see unionists standing for what is basically the De-facto IRA ?

The shinners will make a bollocks of the job anyway, they only have one policy and that’s “hate the brits” ……beyond that they don’t know their arse from their elbow as was shown here.

They could have been a big force in government at the last election but when push came to shove they bottled it because it’s way beyond their pay grade.

Thats not me suggesting that unionist politicians are great, they seem like a load of c**ts too……but l can’t see loyalist communities swallowing the shinners rhetoric without a murmur ? 

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can see hassle on the horizon, I can’t see unionists standing for what is basically the De-facto IRA ?

The shinners will make a bollocks of the job anyway, they only have one policy and that’s “hate the brits” ……beyond that they don’t know their arse from their elbow as was shown here.

They could have been a big force in government at the last election but when push came to shove they bottled it because it’s way beyond their pay grade.

Thats not me suggesting that unionist politicians are great, they seem like a load of c**ts too……but l can’t see loyalist communities swallowing the shinners rhetoric without a murmur ? 

I don't like none of them wilf,but the shinners have cosied up to British rule,they support the ruc an tell you to phone them with information,the guy I was chatting too a few times delargy just got elected here in foyle.

The shinners are sitting us on a path to globalism,Ireland will be f****d I no time.

I want a united Ireland,with catholics an protestants,but no doubt there will be elements against it.

How come protestants in the republic call themselves Irish?

If an when it happens then I'm guessing there will be a all Ireland police force,an anyone playing up will be arrested,how ironic will that be.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Francie said:

I don't like none of them wilf,but the shinners have cosied up to British rule,they support the ruc an tell you to phone them with information,the guy I was chatting too a few times delargy just got elected here in foyle.

The shinners are sitting us on a path to globalism,Ireland will be f****d I no time.

I want a united Ireland,with catholics an protestants,but no doubt there will be elements against it.

How come protestants in the republic call themselves Irish?

If an when it happens then I'm guessing there will be a all Ireland police force,an anyone playing up will be arrested,how ironic will that be.

The shinners are raging Marxists plain and simple mate, have been since the word go.

I like the rest of your post mate, it’s a decent way to see things imho ?

• Like 2

What will the process be?North joins South or vice versa?our own currency or the euro?a whole new goverment? A new police force?

The garda are infiltrated with British personnel right now,I dint trust them at all.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

The shinners are raging Marxists plain and simple mate, have been since the word go.

I like the rest of your post mate, it’s a decent way to see things imho ?

I f***ing hate Marxist wilf an I know they are complete Marxists in disguise

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Francie said:

I f***ing hate Marxist wilf an I know they are complete Marxists in disguise

We need a trump like leader, who will run the country like a business and not a holiday camp for all the worlds rejects and criminals. If ya didnt come here through work then out to feck

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

There's a big difference in being under British rule by force and being in the EU by choice. 

The people of Ireland will decide their future Len. 

But they did that before 3 times until the democrats lent them the vote counting machines then on the 4th try the eu won the irish vote to join

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

But they did that before 3 times until the democrats lent them the vote counting machines then on the 4th try the eu won the irish vote to join

Ireland said no the first time but the Marxist of the EU were having none of it,then miracoulsly we voted yes on the second.

• Like 1