NI elections, does USA accept political refugees?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in the backhills of Alabama and I love it.I have miles of rivers and creeks to hunt and fish.In my small town there is 2 gas stations.Neither one accepts credit cards or debit cards.Cash only.M

Quite possibly. I've fought for what I love for 20 years, politically I've tried to get involved with mainstream parties, I've thrown my lot in with new movements and parties, I've spent every single

There is some good parties for Ireland in the South who want no part of the EU len

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Wasn’t the turning point basically the last general election when nationalists won more seats than unionists? That was surely an earthquake for Irish politics.

The truth is the unionist politicians are useless and do eff all and we are sick of it, to be fair its the same here white straight males on the bad list, the mps are just self serving elitists that look down their noses at us over here, the shinners are no better as they are flooding in the gimmiegrants and are a left wing extremest party, but fiar play they have stuck to their game plans and now the unionists are so fecked off they have slung the major parties

• Like 2

Look on the bright side len you'll be a united country under Brussels full control soon enough.....what you don't there will be a price for their shenanigans?.... ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Look on the bright side len you'll be a united country under Brussels full control soon enough.....what you don't there will be a price for their shenanigans?.... ?

Kanny my local town is completely unrecognisable because of immigrants that didn't happen under an Irish government, that happened under a British government. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have this same discussion with my friend,I says how are we a united ireland if we're still in the eu,an he comes back with,was Britain a United country while in the eu?is Spain a United country while in the eu,so was Britain or Spain sovereign while in the eu?

Edited by Francie
10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Kanny my local town is completely unrecognisable because of immigrants that didn't happen under an Irish government, that happened under a British government. 

Thank Merkel for opening the doors to of Europe to anyone who wished to come  and the EU's open boarder policy as I guess they are coming north from the south?....maybe you should have had a hard boarder across Ireland after all eh? Maybe then you could have done something about it,  ROI  have been balls deep with the EU where NI is concerned. 

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

I have this same discussion with my friend,I says how are we a united ireland if we're still in the eu,an he comes back with,was Britain a United country while in the existence?is Spain a United country while in the eu,so was Britain or Spain sovereign while in the eu?

Sovereign by name only mate ....

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kanny said:

Thank Merkel for opening the doors to of Europe to anyone who wished to come  and the EU's open boarder policy as I guess they are coming north from the south?....maybe you should have had a hard boarder across Ireland after all eh? Maybe then you could have done something about it,  ROI  have been balls deep with the EU where NI is concerned. 

Sovereign by name only mate ....

So was britain not sovereign the whole time when in the eu? But now it is cause it left?

Edited by Francie
27 minutes ago, Francie said:

I have this same discussion with my friend,I says how are we a united ireland if we're still in the eu,an he comes back with,was Britain a United country while in the eu?is Spain a United country while in the eu,so was Britain or Spain sovereign while in the eu?

Thats my thoughts also, hows ireland free and independent when they want to give power to the 4th reich?

39 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That will get worse under the irish government, look at how bad the big cities especially dublin has gotten under so called irish-eu rule

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Thats my thoughts also, hows ireland free and independent when they want to give power to the 4th reich?

That's what I ask him also len,he says was Britain not sovereign while in the eu,or is Spain or Italy etc still not sovereign while in the eu?

9 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Wasn’t the turning point basically the last general election when nationalists won more seats than unionists? That was surely an earthquake for Irish politics.

That should have been the sign for the parties to actually get off their asses and go into the public working class areas and ask their concerns, but us mere peasants only deserve communicating with at voting time, and they still wont ask or do as the electorate wish.

• Like 1