1 minute ago, Leo Sayer said:

Suppose it's just a ball ache making lead

Honestly mate i havent been down that route yet, i bought a bulk load off ebay and thats keeping me going, may have a look at making my own in the future ive been told its quite therapeutic until you burn a hole in your hand ? 

• Haha 1

Just now, BIG TOM said:

Honestly mate i havent been down that route yet, i bought a bulk load off ebay and thats keeping me going, may have a look at making my own in the future ive been told its quite therapeutic until you burn a hole in your hand ? 

Lol, I think I might look on fleabay now. How much did you pay for them if you don't mind me asking ? Cheers 

2 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Lol, I think I might look on fleabay now. How much did you pay for them if you don't mind me asking ? Cheers 

If i remember right mate i think i paid £16 ish for 500 ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BIG TOM said:

If i remember right mate i think i paid £16 ish for 500 ?

Cheers mate. Just looked 300 for £18 including postage , saying that in past couple of month's everything has shot up in prices. 

Just now, Leo Sayer said:

Cheers mate. Just looked 300 for £18 including postage , saying that in past couple of month's everything has shot up in prices. 

Yeah just looked myself mate and price has shot up, i checked my order and i paid £16.95 back in December same seller has now raised the price too. worse than bloody fuel ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BIG TOM said:

Yeah just looked myself mate and price has shot up, i checked my order and i paid £16.95 back in December same seller has now raised the price too. worse than bloody fuel ? 

Or electric or gas lol 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, patterdale said:

Whats that lanyard thing I've seen called?Must have a magnet on it because there was a cluster of ammo balls connected to it.Also where can I buy one?

It's just a bit of paracord with a magnet on the end, either make your own or buy them off Etsy for about a fiver.

• Like 1
On 03/06/2022 at 16:59, patterdale said:

After reading this,I'm thinking of buying this of eBay.. Only thing I'm wondering is I think I'd be better off with ott ,what this one is...should catapults be shot on their sides rather than upright?

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

NOW WITH SNIPERSLING BANDS. Snipersling Bands are Probably The Best Latex on the...

Catapult came back today,very quick delivery and I'm very happy with it.Very well made,strong,accurate and powerful, and to top it all off my 9.5mm steel balls came same delivery... happy days?.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, patterdale said:

Catapult came back today,very quick delivery and I'm very happy with it.Very well made,strong,accurate and powerful, and to top it all off my 9.5mm steel balls came same delivery... happy days?.

Nice one mate get out and about with it now and knock some game over ?

• Like 1
On 05/06/2022 at 04:27, Leo Sayer said:

It's just a bit of paracord with a magnet on the end, either make your own or buy them off Etsy for about a fiver.

Well after a bit of pondering I bought this off eBay for £4.00,its a leather coin pouch,I added a shoelace so I can wear it over my shoulder, ideal I think.

IMG_20220610_203030.jpg

IMG_20220610_203205.jpg

• Like 1