Popped up a mates for a cuppa and a chinwag on the way back saw a nice little chance in the quiet lanes so thought I’d give it a go always carry a catty in the van now surprising what chances you get when not expecting them dropped it stone dead nice little shot and the pup didn’t even wake and was enjoying the snooze, ferrets are happy for the night ?

Atb BT 

38D06C05-776A-4291-8E45-1B76AD4E91DF.jpeg.12c809c01b552de054ccf3a50b09b801.jpeg
FE45E53D-1B80-4CBD-A78D-78CC4CC1D693.jpeg.51200a21583125eeca582fa36e08b822.jpeg

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, BIG TOM said:

Popped up a mates for a cuppa and a chinwag on the way back saw a nice little chance in the quiet lanes so thought I’d give it a go always carry a catty in the van now surprising what chances you get when not expecting them dropped it stone dead nice little shot and the pup didn’t even wake and was enjoying the snooze, ferrets are happy for the night ?

Atb BT 

38D06C05-776A-4291-8E45-1B76AD4E91DF.jpeg.12c809c01b552de054ccf3a50b09b801.jpeg
FE45E53D-1B80-4CBD-A78D-78CC4CC1D693.jpeg.51200a21583125eeca582fa36e08b822.jpeg

Well done mate there the best shots when ye don’t expect them, ?. All so I could of swore that was my pup in the passenger had to double look ?? spit when she’s asleep… and also what’s ye thoughts on the nick hegarty cattys they look smart ? 

Edited by Whispering Whiskey 66
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Well done mate there the best shots when ye don’t expect them, ?. All so I could of swore that was my pup in the passenger had to double look ?? spit when she’s asleep… and also what’s ye thoughts on the nick hegarty cattys they look smart ? 

I’ve been finding that mate ? and I think they are superb for the money mate got a few of his now but this I find I shoot best with, put some gzk bands on and it’s deadly for me mate really like them, I promise it’s not your pup pal ??

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice shooting Tom? Nick makes some cracking frames,good value for money ?DSC_1339.JPG.d5f0f83d914bcdb6f4dfff158ccd6d01.JPGDSC_0006.JPG.d78688e4cb6cde9048228730764c9d62.JPG

Nice one cheers mate, he sure does I rate them highly nice to have a few around ?

Atb BT

2 hours ago, BIG TOM said:

I’ve been finding that mate ? and I think they are superb for the money mate got a few of his now but this I find I shoot best with, put some gzk bands on and it’s deadly for me mate really like them, I promise it’s not your pup pal ??

I might invest in one now for my collection I have them up on eBay. 
haha it’s the first reaction when you see one that looks the same just makes ye laugh when ye see one so similar ??

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading this,I'm thinking of buying this of eBay.. Only thing I'm wondering is I think I'd be better off with ott ,what this one is...should catapults be shot on their sides rather than upright?

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

NOW WITH SNIPERSLING BANDS. Snipersling Bands are Probably The Best Latex on the...

5 hours ago, patterdale said:

After reading this,I'm thinking of buying this of eBay.. Only thing I'm wondering is I think I'd be better off with ott ,what this one is...should catapults be shot on their sides rather than upright?

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

NOW WITH SNIPERSLING BANDS. Snipersling Bands are Probably The Best Latex on the...

Entirely up to you and how it feels in your hand you need be comfy , if shooting ttf I shoot with catty sideways , if ott I shoot not up [BANNED TEXT] not sideways , but somewhere in the middle , everyone is different 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, patterdale said:

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Well I went ahead and bought it,along with some 9.5mm steel balls ammo.Looking forward to a good mooch about.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, patterdale said:

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Ive tried a fair few cattys now and to be honest i just cannot shoot ttf very well i end up smacking my hand every time ? left me with some real nice bruising and welts so i tend to stay away from them but even with ott i shoot it sideways as you would ttf weird i know but just find i am so much more comfortable and accurate that way ? 

atb BT

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BIG TOM said:

Ive tried a fair few cattys now and to be honest i just cannot shoot ttf very well i end up smacking my hand every time ? left me with some real nice bruising and welts so i tend to stay away from them but even with ott i shoot it sideways as you would ttf weird i know but just find i am so much more comfortable and accurate that way ? 

atb BT

I've never tried ott,   I've got a wasp enzo, lovely frame but I just can't hit a thing with it, pouch is too small for my sausage fingers lol. Am going to change bands and pouch and see if that makes any difference. What ammo you hunt with ? 9.5 ? 

Edited by Leo Sayer
1 minute ago, Leo Sayer said:

I've never tried ott,   I've got a wasp enzo, lovely frame but I just can't hit a thing with it, pouch is too small for my sausage fingers lol. Am going to change bands and pouch and see if that makes any difference. What ammo you hunt with ? 9.5 ? 

same mate some things i cant hit a thing with but settled now with the hegarty at the beginning of the post with GZK bands and i suites me perfect, i always used 9.5mm steel but recently went to 10 mm lead and i must say i love it feels a lot better in the pouch for me and i like how it hits ?

3 minutes ago, BIG TOM said:

same mate some things i cant hit a thing with but settled now with the hegarty at the beginning of the post with GZK bands and i suites me perfect, i always used 9.5mm steel but recently went to 10 mm lead and i must say i love it feels a lot better in the pouch for me and i like how it hits ?

Suppose it's just a ball ache making lead