Came today. Very handy was getting fed up lugging cardboard about or proper jumpers up on twigs. Fits in bag ok and light about 16 inch round so i can just about hit it lol

IMG_9130.jpg

IMG_9131.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jok said:

Never been a catty man. What range Terry? I’m more used to 400m + with the Win Mag. Jok.

Neither have I jok I can't hit a barn but slowly getting to grips with it. Only ten yards or so at moment. But it is surprising what chances you get out and about. I often spy the odd rabbit in a hedge row squatting tight only yards away or the odd squirrel 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen these on a facebook page are they worth the money as i need to practice more and the price of steelballs has gone up.

same as owt mate, I have been paying £19 for a thousand, £26 last time I looked. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen these on a facebook page are they worth the money as i need to practice more and the price of steelballs has gone up.

Seems ok only used it once but seems solid enough. Works fine and does the job. Makes a fair old whack sound though depending where you plan to use it 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, fred90 said:

same as owt mate, I have been paying £19 for a thousand, £26 last time I looked. 

Theses are pretty cheap I just buy in bulk, worth having so don’t need buy more for ages at reasonable price.. balls of steel Sussex  ?happy shooting lads.

894E03F5-B8ED-4564-99EA-082215177204.png

Edited by Whispering Whiskey 66
  • Like 3
On 06/05/2022 at 09:24, tatsblisters said:

There’s  a place in Sheffield.....near wadsley bridge that sells steel balls.....not sure if their prices have gone up though...was a ok price if I remember. I was just about to buy some then my springer x lurcher died and I haven’t picked up my catapult since as I’ve been a miserable sod.

If I find the details out I’ll forward them to you 

Edited by Shortstraw