this is the hatch cock i was gifted about 12 yrs ago now he is still going strong,his hen is sitting on eggs in the back ground.another hatch hen on eggs  havent looked to see how may are out.have a total of 4 hens on eggs.

IMG_3467.JPG

IMG_3469.JPG

• Like 6
  • 3 months later...

• 7 months later...

battle cross chicks,asil cock x hatch hen,the cock below is a asil cock x hatch hen i bred a good few yrs ago.said i would do the same x again.there very easy to handle. compared to the pure hatch i breed.  

IMG_3951.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_1849 (2).JPG

IMG_1845 (2).JPG

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 3
18 hours ago, albert64 said:

I know what your saying about pure hatch mine are ba$$ard$ for attacking you 

the hatch that i breed are just wild out.ive not had many man fighters over the yrs.

Edited by stonewall
  • 4 weeks later...
On 19/05/2023 at 18:07, stonewall said:

battle cross chicks,asil cock x hatch hen,the cock below is a asil cock x hatch hen i bred a good few yrs ago.said i would do the same x again.there very easy to handle. compared to the pure hatch i breed.  

IMG_3951.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_1849 (2).JPG

IMG_1845 (2).JPG

Strong bird he is. I bred mainwali asil x Oxford ginger last year kept a stag back little fire cracker. Lost him to fox the f****r but my own doing 

Edited by BobDown
31 minutes ago, BobDown said:

Strong bird he is. I bred mainwali asil x Oxford ginger last year kept a stag back little fire cracker. Lost him to fox the f****r but my own doing 

ive a lot of young birds at the moment and more  hatching  out soon all going wel, if your ever in ireland let me know and there will be a bird of two for you if interested.

3 hours ago, stonewall said:

ive a lot of young birds at the moment and more  hatching  out soon all going wel, if your ever in ireland let me know and there will be a bird of two for you if interested.

Thank you for the offer. I’m over water from you, I’ve never been over Ireland would like to run on some Irish hares on there own ground. I’m getting some young bengams and reza off tank on here so looking forward to bringing them on 

• Like 1