2 hours ago, TAXI DRIVER said:

Have a look at Meadowvalley Gamefowl on Facebook they have a large variety of American gamefowl and are near to you. They`re not cheap but you get what you want. 

I don’t use any social media just this site. Do they have a contact number? Thanks 

6 hours ago, BobDown said:

I don’t use any social media just this site. Do they have a contact number? Thanks 

I can`t see a phone number but if you look on their Facebook page you can see the variety they have. A friend of yours on facebook could message them for you to get their phone number if there is something you like. 

29 minutes ago, TAXI DRIVER said:

I can`t see a phone number but if you look on their Facebook page you can see the variety they have. A friend of yours on facebook could message them for you to get their phone number if there is something you like. 

Ye I’ll sort it thanks for putting us on to them ??

22 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Just had look some nice birds but strong money ?

Ye I’ve had a look my self , they are at strong money but all look good stock, I find it’s not easy to find true game bread birds now most are show peace’s 

• Like 1

i have 4 hens down on eggs at the moment.all mclean hatch birds.i was gifted a trio about 12yrs now and have keep them right ever since then.the original cock and one of the hens are still alive since day one.

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2727 (2).JPG

IMG_2328.JPG

IMG_2728 (2).JPG

Edited by stonewall
  • Like 10
On 11/05/2022 at 17:44, stonewall said:

i have 4 hens down on eggs at the moment.all mclean hatch birds.i was gifted a trio about 12yrs now and have keep them right ever since then.the original cock and one of the hens are still alive since day one.

IMG_2323.JPG

IMG_2727 (2).JPG

IMG_2328.JPG

IMG_2728 (2).JPG

He is a good strong stag. If you have any spare  to sale give us a shout when ready. Thanks 

I've tried for two seasons to breed from this American Game, but out of around 40 eggs, only one hatched.

He must be infertile because the clucker hatched duck eggs no problem.

FullSizeRender.jpg.0fd3236eb1050907d4a2a0e7256ab048.jpg

Ive just been given this old warrior, he's blind I one eye , but otherwise fit and fertile.

FullSizeRender.jpg.b47594342495fb70854138a0ce44916c.jpg

The hen that's in with him is the only one to hatch from the other cock, she's half AG, half Bovan Goldline

IMG_6195.JPG.c80071eeb9aeb126fa4043875d6b28b0.JPG

It's just a little experiment, I'm hoping any chicks will look like the AG and lay like the Bovan.

Cheers.

• Like 1