Voting Tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

got to be better than labour getting it mate 

Don't forget, if the Lib/Dems had won the General Election, they would have reversed the EU Referendum and took us back into the EU without even another vote.

Labour want another referendum and would campaign for us to rejoin.

Theyre all as bad as each other mate including the Tories, that's why I voted for an Independent this time, who only lost to Labour by 190 votes !

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that’s done & dusted went into polling booth Labour Conservatives Liberals I don’t think so scrubbed them all out and capital letters Reform UK across it f**k em made me feel better.

Worse still would be a Labour/SNP coalition. Cheers.

Posted Images

I always vote. Got to the polling station to find the only options were 2 Plaid, 1 Labour and 1 Independent.

I must admit Plaid do a pretty good job at council level but the rest of their policies stink, so I voted Indy.

7 minutes ago, walshie said:

I always vote. Got to the polling station to find the only options were 2 Plaid, 1 Labour and 1 Independent.

I must admit Plaid do a pretty good job at council level but the rest of their policies stink, so I voted Indy.

Although the Independents didn't win a single seat in my area, they came close seconds in every ward they contested.

A protest vote ? Probably. Will the major parties take notice ? Probably not.

Still, I didn't even know there was an Independent standing in my ward, there was no leaflets through the door, no campaigning. If they had got their act together, who knows ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

All I have heard is the Lib/Democrats have done well that should send the shivers down us all the last thing we want is them fuckers having a say how the country is run in a coalition government again. 

Worse still would be a Labour/SNP coalition.

Cheers.

• Like 3