THE PRICE OF CHICKEN

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chicken needs to be priced realistically. For to long it's been seen as a cheap easy food....the nation munching down on quick easy food while millions of chickens spend 6 short weeks sat in there own

Chickens are mass produced in concentration  camps, fed antibiotics routinely, and served up to us a modern, price wonder. They are nothing but a product of our greed and insensitivity to a living cre

The price is set to rise sharply and in the Mail today with what they say were the best Super Market Chickens available , to me that is debatable  and the best Roaster ever were the Gamecocks at twelv

Posted Images

Went to the butchers today where i get all there scraps for the dogs and he said the freezers full of bags of chicken carcasses if you want them for your ferrets , chicken breast are crazy just now we are buying whole birds and stripping the carcasses  i got 36 bags full LOL and he said be the same next week 

• Like 1
On 02/05/2022 at 20:13, Gypsydog94 said:

Agreed. But mrs keeps refusing to learn to skin and gut any game I bring home for her. So just easier for her to get chicken from the shop ? I won’t eat roast chicken but decent chicken pie with the stuffing etc i can tolerate. ?

Cant you do them either then???