6.5 creed or .270 rifle for stalking?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do love my 6.5CM

I’ve shot my mates creed but not sure I could face telling him I’ve got one after calling him gay for having a gaymore ? 

The "6.5 Anything" seems to be fashionable at this moment, and probably with good cause. The 6.5 calibre bullet has proved itself a good and capable choice since 1891 and there are a lot of cartridge

Posted Images

I’ve used a 6.5 creedmoor and I was very impressed with it, the distance it shoots out to and how accurate it was out to them distances  was unbelievable, it’s almost to much rifle for any shooting situation ( this is just my opinion, please don’t pick on me to much ? ) like FH said .243 to me is the ideal deer calibre for what we shoot around here, if you were wanting to go bigger animals then the 6.5 would be what I would go for ?

• Like 1

I have used a mates 25/06 and liked it. Bullet weights are a bit close though at 90grn to 130grn and the same rifle won’t shoot them at either end of the scale. It will either shoot the lower weights well or the upper weights well but not both.