One we bred

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? looks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

Some of you lads like a rough thing. 10/11 months old.  

Posted Images

On 30/04/2022 at 21:13, chartpolski said:

Hmm, I can only go by my own experience, but I had a 23" bitch that had the speed to take roe, and took her fair share, but got kicked off or dragged through a hedge by big bucks.

Also had a 29" bitch that if she's hit a roe, you could guarantee it was down.

Same with fox; the little bitch killed them but sometimes it was a battle and she took a bit of stick, but the big bitch killed them like rats, and so should any 29", 75lb dog.

So, just my own opinion, but I'll go with the old adage " a good big 'un will beat a good little 'un".

Cheers.

If the 23 bitch had a good technique she wouldn’t of got dragged on a roe buck

I don’t go for the good big un beat a good little un in the dog world myself 

deer is all about technique, the 29 bitch could bully a roe because of her size and get away with a bad technique  but wouldn’t bully a fallow or red , not saying for one moment she didn’t have a good technique thou , I’m just giving examples 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

deer is all about technique, the 29 bitch could bully a roe because of her size and get away with a bad technique  but wouldn’t bully a fallow or red , not saying for one moment she didn’t have a good technique thou , I’m just giving examples 

The 29" bitch only ever ran one fallow doe, when she was 9 year old, and took it with the same ease she took roe, no drama, just hit its shoulder, neck hold, job done. ?

Cheers.

On 03/05/2022 at 17:48, Big Ron said:

I had a little 23ish bitch that took roe and fallow regular but then also had a 'slow' 25" dog that struggled because he just couldn't grasp it and didn't learn. Bite back is easy, just dig in and shake but deer looked hard work

On 03/05/2022 at 17:48, Big Ron said:

i think it also matters the breed ron a 23 tts bullx will do better than a 23tts  whippet grey or sal x 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i think it also matters the breed ron a 23 tts bullx will do better than a 23tts  whippet grey or sal x 

Whatever X has got a good technique mate they will do the job ?

• Like 2
On 05/05/2022 at 07:24, Big Ron said:

Whatever X has got a good technique mate they will do the job ?

i sort of agree but some don’t have the power mate look like a carrier bag blowing in the wind ? 

On 30/04/2022 at 18:56, mC HULL said:

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? 024E7B85-ED9D-46F8-BCA4-5E8BF83A4C0F.png.831d0ed52b763528d3c2b86a8af6263c.pnglooks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

Congratulations mate..fair play ?

• Thanks 1