One we bred

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? looks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

Some of you lads like a rough thing. 10/11 months old.  

Posted Images

We’ve got another brother to the above tan pup, and also a brother and sister out of same sire to a different dam. And two brothers and a sister to the black  rough dog at the start of the thread. All related through the sires line (two litter brothers). Also got brothers to my tan bitch about. Lots of exciting potentials, so we shall see! 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? 024E7B85-ED9D-46F8-BCA4-5E8BF83A4C0F.png.831d0ed52b763528d3c2b86a8af6263c.pnglooks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

Congratulations ?

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Sammyballer said:

When you say we mate , you and your mates keep a line of dogs? How man gens they go back? , apprently we’re from Same area so interesting to see what others keep? 

Sorry missed this. 

me and a couple of other close friends. Both from up north.

Can’t lay claim to the blood, it goes way back and isn’t from around here. But we were just lucky to have ended up with it, and that’s how it goes. If it’s good you try to breed close to it. But long term plans usually go tits up ? I was planning to put the sire of the pups black pups over the tan bitch last shown. But sadly not to be ! 

10 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Sorry missed this. 

me and a couple of other close friends. Both from up north.

Can’t lay claim to the blood, it goes way back and isn’t from around here. But we were just lucky to have ended up with it, and that’s how it goes. If it’s good you try to breed close to it. But long term plans usually go tits up ? I was planning to put the sire of the pups black pups over the tan bitch last shown. But sadly not to be ! 

which bloods from way bach sheep the saluki bulll grey or  saluki bull picardy grey ? 

who put the picardy in ?