One we bred

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm dissapointed you choose to mock me, when I've invested so much of the little time I have left, in trying to educate you .....

But fear not, I see something in you, that others don't.....so I won't give up on you ?

The path to enlightenment needs a bright light to illuminate the way ?

Screenshot_20220430_113821.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? looks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

Some of you lads like a rough thing. 10/11 months old.  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Sire was saluki bull grey. One of the best dogs I’ve ever had the pleasure to run. Died in the field aged 3. 

Dam - saluki bull grey x Picardy grey 

According the THL wisdom we shouldn’t have done the mating, dogs too young etc.

Luckily we did! The sire was dead next season. It broke my heart, the dog was a machine. If you saw it, he would catch it. Maybe three fields away, but it would be on the deck. I had big plans for that dog ! But he caught more in his short life than most do in a long one ! 

Sounds like a real machine matey , did you raise him from pup? Usually get the best out of a dog then 

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? 024E7B85-ED9D-46F8-BCA4-5E8BF83A4C0F.png.831d0ed52b763528d3c2b86a8af6263c.pnglooks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

And you named him after O'Sullivan !

Good call, mate ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Same here bit size and substance in them feck much smaller they get dragged about .... how’s that gus dog coming on mate?

Not if they got a good technique mate ,  bad technique and a 28 tts dog will get dragged by a roe , like them 24 -26tts , find if they do take tumble they get back on terms lot faster than bigger dogs 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Not if they got a good technique mate ,  bad technique and a 28 tts dog will get dragged by a roe , like them 24 -26tts , find if they do take tumble they get back on terms lot faster than bigger dogs 

Seen a bitch 24 inch get kicked about 6 ft in the air of a roe buck haha an saw a 28 inch dog knocked spark out of a hoof they all different big Ron eh..... hope the apple juice going down well the night big chap ... slainge 

Hmm, I can only go by my own experience, but I had a 23" bitch that had the speed to take roe, and took her fair share, but got kicked off or dragged through a hedge by big bucks.

Also had a 29" bitch that if she's hit a roe, you could guarantee it was down.

Same with fox; the little bitch killed them but sometimes it was a battle and she took a bit of stick, but the big bitch killed them like rats, and so should any 29", 75lb dog.

So, just my own opinion, but I'll go with the old adage " a good big 'un will beat a good little 'un".

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? been busy today mate ourlass just dropped one i bred ? can’t wait to get home get laid down in just me thong ? 024E7B85-ED9D-46F8-BCA4-5E8BF83A4C0F.png.831d0ed52b763528d3c2b86a8af6263c.pnglooks like he’s shouting of an ignorant dog in his sleep ? 

I LIKE BULL XS DAD ??

fair play mate looks a strongun

• Thanks 1