No effing way! ?

I mentioned the mrs is on holiday and on the way there lost her phone in Istanbul airport…… Well, she’s only checked on the way back and someone had handed it in ? Brand new iPhone and she’s got it back ??

• Like 7

I dropped my wallet in the cafe with £300 + Driving license and credit cards etc.

Before i got home the cafe owner had rang my other half to say he had picked it up.

So i bought him a bottle of brandy and his wife a box of chocolates as a thank you.

Yes there are still a few honest people in the world. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

I mentioned the mrs is on holiday and on the way there lost her phone in Istanbul airport…… Well, she’s only checked on the way back and someone had handed it in ? Brand new iPhone and she’s got it back ??

They are no use to anyone mate, good news for the misses but they don’t have any value to anyone else ?

58 minutes ago, samboy said:

I dropped my wallet in the cafe with £300 + Driving license and credit cards etc.

Before i got home the cafe owner had rang my other half to say he had picked it up.

So i bought him a bottle of brandy and his wife a box of chocolates as a thank you.

Yes there are still a few honest people in the world. 

That’s a genuine good gesture, hopefully karma will repay them ?

• Like 1

I built a house in King Street Shepshed the Mixer was right next too the pavement next to a pack of Blue bricks  with nothing else around it, at night i used to chain the Mixer, shovel,  onto the Wheel Barrow, while i was doing this i put my Phone and Wallet on the Bricks  done the Chain and went home  and never gave it another thought until the next day when i went back work !  there was my Wallet and Phone  still on the Bricks , the Phone had 3 missed calls on it and the Wallet had six hundred quid in it all in full view three feet from the Pavement , From that incident i can assume that there is not one dishonest Man Woman or Child in the small town of Shepshed.

• Like 1

I left my wallet on my van roof above the backdoor ...drove all round all morning ...the suddenly realised in the centre of Nottingham...jumped out....it was still there ...God knows how it never fell off

• Haha 1

I droped a ferret locator a few year back...whilst out ferreting...it was lost for 2 years....local mole catcher found it and handed it in to the farmer....new battery and it was working...

• Like 3

When I was a kid on holiday in new forest jumped from stream bank to gravel bar in middle an there was couple of notes folded up lying there. 
They needed drying out but I spent it in camping shop on one of those cheapo survival knives with kit in hollow handle an catapult on the plastic sheath ?