Other Forums

It has to be said. 

I do not find it comfortable in other forums. 

I've been kicked out of one forum for having an alternate view. 

I've been ganged up on and cyber bullied in another. Because they thought I was knocking their favourite brand, the arguments they then used against me were so shady its beyond a joke. Some sort of clique I'm not aware off. One of the posters told me I was talking sh=t. 

Then proceeded to coin some of the most bizarre irrelevant nonsense I've ever heard. All his mates then joined in. 

Just.... Gasp..... Frankly..... It just amazes me.... 

I've made friends here, people care... People are better here. 

Accept Jimmy... Hes 'ckin bonkers ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sam r said:

AGF I was booted from 

Same with me booted of agf and bbs for having my own opinion. One opinion was about a mod who talked to my like a female organ , so I called him one , don’t know why but he didn’t like it  , tosser ?

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, villaman said:

Same with me booted of agf and bbs for having my own opinion. One opinion was about a mod who talked to my like a female organ , so I called him one , don’t know why but he didn’t like it  , tosser ?

You’re entitled to your own opinion, of course you are. Just so long as it’s the same opinion as theirs ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

You’re entitled to your own opinion, of course you are. Just so long as it’s the same opinion as theirs ?

That's my experience. Can't have the same view as them, as they are dog sh£t thick on the most part 

• Like 1

I know various people have had issues with other forums but in all honesty, I have never had any issues with them, perhaps I have been lucky, who knows but while I do visit AGF, this is my forum having met some really good people who I now regard as friends and will remain that way.......................................except Mitch of course. ???

Phil

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, philpot said:

I know various people have had issues with other forums but in all honesty, I have never had any issues with them, perhaps I have been lucky, who knows but while I do visit AGF, this is my forum having met some really good people who I now regard as friends and will remain that way.......................................except Mitch of course. ???

Phil

Phil , you fit in with that forum most on there are tossers . You know where this going Phil don’t you ??????❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Haha 2

I used to join in alot on the forums but theres always a couple of knobheads who twist what you are saying, i try to join in this oneas it seems more real.

I look on most forums for wanted and for sale tbh.

Atb

Mart

• Like 1

yep did get banned from a certain other airgun forum for having the wrong view.ie not the same as one of the mods.got banned for a bit then when my time was served i complained about the circumstances and was banned again,ffs.

• Haha 1

im on most of them forums have been for a lot of years never had any problems you just have to watch the ones that try to bait you in to a fight then try to get you banned trust me ive saw it happen to newbies a good few times over the years,best just to block them people saves any arguments

• Like 1