Snooker World Championship.

I was just going to say O'Sullivan isn't going for the dangerous pots, he's going for the containment safety, then he doesn't take on a relatively easy pot, goes for the safety and misses the red !

Cheers.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

O'Sullivan has singly handedly kept snooker in the public eye for years. Barry Hearn knows that, and that's why O'Sullivan gets away with what he does, no other player could bully the refs the wa

Just watched the first session of the semi-final between O'Sullivan and Higgins. O'Sullivan has been slow to get into his stride in the competition  up to now, and started the same here against H

Was regularly knocking up 30/40s in 87 when snooker room orderly in HMP Sudbury ?.....tables where kept in championship condition......as a side issue, one of my snooker opponents in there was visited

9 minutes ago, McVey said:

It's to be expected when your technique is failing, could be the beginning of the end if he doesn't break out of the rut. Saying that he's in the world's final ffs.

Do you mean O'Sullivans technique is failing ?

I think it's still evolving. He doesn't go for every pot now, he looks to safety, and his safety play is amongst the best. He makes the odd unforced error, but he's allways done that, like all the other players.

Hes the world ranked number one and playing in the final, so I hardly think he's in a rut.

Unless, of course, you're just angling for a bite ? ??

Cheers.

You have to feel a bit sorry for Trump he/s playing poor but having some diabolical luck as well......if you'd paid to go to watch the final session you'd be feeling a bit edgy now ?

I'll never understand why when players are down on a shot the camera angle doesnt move to above the table looking down i think that would be brilliant,seeing the full movement of the white etc.

• Like 1

Ronnie has got a bit of tourettes when he makes the wanker sign or uses the cue as an extension  of his cock to signify he's considers himself a wanker. You see that all the time in snooker halls. Is anybody really offended? 

Best ignored imo.

O'Sullivan has singly handedly kept snooker in the public eye for years.

Barry Hearn knows that, and that's why O'Sullivan gets away with what he does, no other player could bully the refs the way he does.

Who would be watching and commenting on a final between, say, Selby and Williams ?

O'Sullivan is the greatest of all time, even Hendry and Davis acknowledge that now.

Whatever his foibles, he's compulsive viewing if you like snooker ?

Cheers.

• Like 6

I’m not trumps biggest fan but you have to hand it to him, he hasn’t been consistent but he’s got to the final and even if ( when ) he loses he still walks away with 200k, I would of much rather seen a O’Sullivan/Williams final

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stavross said:

I’m not trumps biggest fan but you have to hand it to him, he hasn’t been consistent but he’s got to the final and even if ( when ) he loses he still walks away with 200k, I would of much rather seen a O’Sullivan/Williams final

Yep, don't know why but not a fan of Trump these days.

I thought Ronnie was lapsing into old ways with his Referee debates as well, but Trump simply not of form.

There is a way to go and whatever, they have BOTH reached the World Final!

:thumbs:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, McVey said:

To the lads who have enjoyed the odd knock, what's your highest break? 

Mine is in the 40's, had a few in the 30's.

Was regularly knocking up 30/40s in 87 when snooker room orderly in HMP Sudbury ?.....tables where kept in championship condition......as a side issue, one of my snooker opponents in there was visited regularly by Willie Thorn who later on used to join us at the dogs and races ...... but those days are best left there ?

• Like 3