Snooker World Championship.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

O'Sullivan has singly handedly kept snooker in the public eye for years. Barry Hearn knows that, and that's why O'Sullivan gets away with what he does, no other player could bully the refs the wa

Just watched the first session of the semi-final between O'Sullivan and Higgins. O'Sullivan has been slow to get into his stride in the competition  up to now, and started the same here against H

Was regularly knocking up 30/40s in 87 when snooker room orderly in HMP Sudbury ?.....tables where kept in championship condition......as a side issue, one of my snooker opponents in there was visited

1 minute ago, sid g said:

not watched any of it but i`m reading o`sullivans book at the min so stuck 20 quid on him to win it before it started , 

What were your odd’s on that? I know someone who put 20 on Williams at about 45-1

William's comeback to,draw level has got to be one of the best fightbacks in Crucible history. Snooker was made for TV. I'd prefer to watch the different camera angles than be in the  Crucible itself.

• Like 2

I think O'Sullivan has played a wee bit better than Trump, so it'll be difficult to pick a winner.

As allways, it'll be decided by which head Ronnie has got on ! He seems to be playing almost as good as he ever has, so I make him slight favourite.

Trump, along with Robertson, Higgins and Shelby, is one of the few who aren't over awed by O'Sullivan, so it should be great snooker.

I'm out all day tomorrow, but I'll be recording it and trying to avoid knowing the score ! 

Cheers.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Stavross said:

Gutting for Williams, I thought he was going to make an amazing comeback, that would of been an unbelievable final, never mind a semi

I was hoping for a Williams win, he's played brilliantly this tournament and seems like the sort of bloke you could have a pint and the craic with. Been keeping away from this thread because I've been watching the afternoon sessions and catching up with the evening sessions on the iplayer.

Like to see Trump win it now, no reason other than Ronnie's won enough ?

Cheers, D.