Snooker World Championship.

Just watched the first session of the semi-final between O'Sullivan and Higgins.

O'Sullivan has been slow to get into his stride in the competition  up to now, and started the same here against Higgins.

Went 3-0 down then got going with some brilliant snooker and ended the session 4-4.

Its the first to 17 frames, so I think it will suit O'Sullivan, but Higgins is playing well, but may fade over the next three sessions.

I think whoever wins this semi will play Trump in the final, he's 7-1 up against Williams in the other semi.

Top class snooker ?

Cheers.

• Like 5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

O'Sullivan has singly handedly kept snooker in the public eye for years. Barry Hearn knows that, and that's why O'Sullivan gets away with what he does, no other player could bully the refs the wa

Just watched the first session of the semi-final between O'Sullivan and Higgins. O'Sullivan has been slow to get into his stride in the competition  up to now, and started the same here against H

Was regularly knocking up 30/40s in 87 when snooker room orderly in HMP Sudbury ?.....tables where kept in championship condition......as a side issue, one of my snooker opponents in there was visited

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Williams has played some belting snooker up to now but has gone of the boil, I had O’Sullivan/ Williams for the final early on, but I think it’s O’Sullivan / Trump now, Trump is proper boring to watch

me and wife , really getting into it now, hope the rocket, blast off now, he best in the world   when he in form, but started slow , i like  trump as well, there all sober these days, and most dont smoke, not like alex higgins  lol , different type of game today ,there all sober   lol

I've just caught up with it on the iPlayer, watching it every day, pretty much.  I'd like Williams to win it but I think the quarter final took it out of him, see how he goes tomorrow.

Cheers, D.

14 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Hope Ronnie goes on to win his 7th title ...by far the best in the world when he can be bothered.  Watched that Lisowski for the 1st time and was impressed , one to watch for the future.

It’s good to see Ronnie enjoying it again, it was painful to watch him not that long ago, Lisowski is definitely one to keep an eye on,  It would be a good final with O’Sullivan and Williams, I think Trump is to safe a player he reminds me a lot of Robertson, you want people who take risky shots and not play a safety game, another one I like to watch is Bingham

14 hours ago, bird said:

me and wife , really getting into it now, hope the rocket, blast off now, he best in the world   when he in form, but started slow , i like  trump as well, there all sober these days, and most dont smoke, not like alex higgins  lol , different type of game today ,there all sober   lol

Back in the old days ?

Played with a few of the old lads (white etc) in the old snooker halls where I’m from. Even knew Hendry’s sister. Did some work for her in her house and played in her snooker hall a good few times. We used to sneak into the snooker at Norbreck castle in Blackpool and watch the old greats during the comps, then go on the piss with them in the attached bars and club ? Good lads and great times to be a young man ?

Edited by mushroom