A real bruiser of a dog.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best guard, protection dog I've owned, a pit/Am bulldog, not pretty and no bluff in her as she proved many times. Sadly had to PTS last week at nearly 13. R.I.P Hurley. She protected all the family an

i find that very odd for somebody that has hunted all over the world and in many different ways ... now whilst i have never had any dealings with wolves and as a man who loves dogs....and lurcher

I detest two animals wolves and baboons and both for exactly the same reason. I understand most people wont get it and I was the same and found them interesting to say the least. But the day

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Certainly not looking 2 clever levi

I have rakes of these photos, its happening on at least a weekly basis now. South eastern Poland you cannot let dogs loose in woods during hunt without spike coats and collars.

I have a alaiby huge dog but can still run about well I imported him ears cropped and half tail he 17 month and 89kg and still growing now starting to mentally change at night you won't get out of my yard even if you do get in lol used to not fight back with dogs but will now and takes a fair bit of stopping.

• Like 1

I was out walking my dogs round a local nature reserve/dog walking spot yesterday and saw this young lass (20 ish) pushing a pram and with this black dog, black and about the size and build of a lab but with a bully head and cropped ears running about off the lead.  It played for a couple of moments with my pup but once I'd focussed on it (bad eyesight ?) I soon called the pup back to me.

I didn't get nearer than about 40 yards so I didn't ask what it was etc but my first thought was f**k me if/when that thing turns I wouldn't want to be that young lass ?

Cheers, D.

• Confused 2

Best guard, protection dog I've owned, a pit/Am bulldog, not pretty and no bluff in her as she proved many times. Sadly had to PTS last week at nearly 13. R.I.P Hurley. She protected all the family and never hurt any of my other animals from terriers to baby chickens but hated all other humans.

IMG_E1133.JPG

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 12