Last trip up hills with pups

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nice too see they Still got some  puppy fat, nothing worse than skinny pups?they ain't done growing yet?

pups take shape at differnet ages dc at 9 month they will run about a few hours a day none stop and have there fill some at that age will have already taken shape some won’t 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

pups take shape at differnet ages dc at 9 month they will run about a few hours a day none stop and have there fill some at that age will have already taken shape some won’t 

Saluki types just have the 1 shape 

Rake ?

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Agreed,some will look ready physically to do abit at that age..my cart horse had lamped and caught 5 different quarry species by 10/11 month old...then went away till the next season...all dogs are as different as the people who run them?

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Agreed,some will look ready physically to do abit at that age..my cart horse had lamped and caught 5 different quarry species by 10/11 month old...then went away till the next season...all dogs are as different as the people who run them?

These won’t see much till September they will be 14 months then. Then just steady away dog is still growing he’s around 27” and just over 80lb now bitch around 24”ish but I think she has slowed down a little in growing but is faster and more switched on of the two. 
Atb 

• Like 1