Ever met someone that

2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

As Wellington is reputed to have said to his Aide de Camp when surveying his troops just before the battle of Waterloo;

"I don't know about Napoleon, but these men scare the hell out of me ! ".

Cheers.

Lord Uxbridge   by god sir, i've lost my leg sir!      duke of wellington    by God sir so you have!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its an internet forum for f**k sake can a man not have an everyday whinge and a moan in peace !!.....i mean with topic titles like " Dead Immigrants "...." Pet Hates "..." Mass Stabbing in London " et

Ever met someone that is just constantly negative? Like their entire personality is just predictable negativity? Like to the point you see them or their little icon on the forum and it's just like " y

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Yes see them or their icon.. you know like see them IRL , btw man I'm one like 12 different forums not just this one and seems every one has two or three guys that just have to pop into everything and be negative . Like ok they make a post where they wanna just whine complain or just vent some frustration, that's completely fine and understandable. They hop into a post that's obviously somewhere they can be negative and it's cool , fine whatever that's understandable. Hell I see those posts I avoid them like the plauge for the most part now days just because it's nothing I wanna listen too. Yeah if I just hopped into a thread of nothing but a bunch of people complaining and complain about how negative they are then yeah I'm at fault. But when your on your own post everything is good vibes and the like and they just have to hop in and start being the Grinch for no reason then yeah I kinda have a problem with that. 

Prime example was on another forum , made a post ,was discussing catfishing ,good relaxed Convo. Next thing you know one of the regulars little screen names popped up as a reply, already figured it would be some BS checked it and yeah was a two paragraph diatribe that some how went into how the Republican party will kill the US.....like....why ? What was the point ? We where just trying to talk about fishing

Or there's a guy I know I work. You can be having a good conversation with someone and if this guy walk by help back peddle but in and do his very best to kill the mood.  Can be talking about how nice one one the buildings in town is and he'll have to tell you about how a lady was raped and murdered four doors down and how crime is though the roof..... Like geez thanks the was kinda enjoying a little reprieve from the 24/7 gloom and doom but you know , thanks for reason #6789 why life sucks ? didn't ask for it but you know thanks anyway

Like yeah it's your right I guess , whatever I'm American free speech is our thing but seriously whenever someone talks and it's literally nothing but negativity it's like "why" .

Maybe you're just looking too deep into it........12 forums ?.......2 or 3 whingers on each....thats 36 odd people that give you the arse ache.....mate,just turn your computer off !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2