Ever met someone that

Ever met someone that is just constantly negative? Like their entire personality is just predictable negativity? Like to the point you see them or their little icon on the forum and it's just like " yep here he comes with the usual ?". Or you know if you talk about anything their gonna make it negative so they can just bitch and moan ? Like I don't get those types , Can be having a good time laughing and joking about XYZ then they just pop in, now your getting a depressing lecture about how the world's gonna end ,where all doomed and yadda yadda yadda .I just don't get  anyone would wanna constantly be like that by choice ? 

• Like 5

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its an internet forum for f**k sake can a man not have an everyday whinge and a moan in peace !!.....i mean with topic titles like " Dead Immigrants "...." Pet Hates "..." Mass Stabbing in London " et

Ever met someone that is just constantly negative? Like their entire personality is just predictable negativity? Like to the point you see them or their little icon on the forum and it's just like " y

Posted Images

On 26/04/2022 at 00:41, Wolfdog91 said:

Ever met someone that is just constantly negative? Like their entire personality is just predictable negativity? Like to the point you see them or their little icon on the forum and it's just like " yep here he comes with the usual ?". Or you know if you talk about anything their gonna make it negative so they can just bitch and moan ? Like I don't get those types , Can be having a good time laughing and joking about XYZ then they just pop in, now your getting a depressing lecture about how the world's gonna end ,where all doomed and yadda yadda yadda .I just don't get  anyone would wanna constantly be like that by choice ? 

When did you bump into Wilf?

• Haha 1

I personally loath any situation where you have false happy, false positive, “let’s all get together” type deals going on……I’m the bloke who wants to go to the birthday party (with all the assembled well wishers who don’t bother to see each other from one year to the next and never phone each other up pretending to be all “close”) and push my hand in the birthday cake ! 
It’s a character flaw and one I’m quiet happy with and enjoy ! Lol ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A negative mind set creates a negative outcome. 
I’m guilty of being negative sometimes like we all are or sounding negative but definitely more negative thinking in my younger days as I had no worldly experience than now I like to think im a wise head on youngish shoulders now days im all about the positive vibe in my orbit im not afraid to tell people if there constant negativity is making me feel negative or depressing listening to there negativity I tell them straight im not in to listening to that shit or I offer them the flip side of there negativity to look at from a different point of view I’ve cut ex friends off for it an also distanced my self from family for being to negative all the time or always having negative opinions about something or other  don’t be afraid to cut negative coonts off

something I’ve learned is people will alway project a negative opinion on any idea you have that your positive about or to better your self because there scared it wouldn’t work for them because of there mind set 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The older you get the less tolerant you become of negative,toxic people.I have deliberately distanced myself from these people over the last couple of years and feel much better. Negative,toxic people will bring you down if you let them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes, I tend to avoid the toxic sorts - I just haven't got it in me to entertain their drama and bullshit.

We've got one a work that moans about everything but, it's actually quite funny when he starts ranting. 

• Thanks 1

Its an internet forum for f**k sake can a man not have an everyday whinge and a moan in peace !!.....i mean with topic titles like " Dead Immigrants "...." Pet Hates "..." Mass Stabbing in London " etc etc what do you expect a group gathering of optimistic joy and jollity ?....if you want a pleasant and upbeat cheerful atmosphere then dont go on an internet forum full of normal working class chaps discussing normal working class issues......maybe a local residents coffee morning would fit the bill.................and yes the irony is fully intended ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

We have become much too Americanised in the UK, there once was a time when you would never have caught us all “high five-ing” and telling each other how f***ing great we all are.

Kevin Bridges (I think?) the comedian hits the nail on the head.

”Ask an American or an Australian how they are and it will be “Awsome, Fantastic, amazing” and all that”

”Ask a British person the same and it will “Not too bad” “ lol 

I happen to like that side of our collective national character…..jumping about like a load of excitable toddlers who ate too much sugar about the slightest little thing just isn’t my cup of tea ! Lol 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

We have become much too Americanised in the UK, there once was a time when you would never have caught us all “high five-ing” and telling each other how f***ing great we all are.

Kevin Bridges (I think?) the comedian hits the nail on the head.

”Ask an American or an Australian how they are and it will be “Awsome, Fantastic, amazing” and all that”

”Ask a British person the same and it will “Not too bad” “ lol 

I happen to like that side of our collective national character…..jumping about like a load of excitable toddlers who ate too much sugar about the slightest little thing just isn’t my cup of tea ! Lol 

i agree British understatement is not a bad thing 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its an internet forum for f**k sake can a man not have an everyday whinge and a moan in peace !!.....i mean with topic titles like " Dead Immigrants "...." Pet Hates "..." Mass Stabbing in London " etc etc what do you expect a group gathering of optimistic joy and jollity ?....if you want a pleasant and upbeat cheerful atmosphere then dont go on an internet forum full of normal working class chaps discussing normal working class issues......maybe a local residents coffee morning would fit the bill.................and yes the irony is fully intended ?

Your shooting pretty wide from what I'm actually talking about