Terrier Jacking

On 30/04/2022 at 02:22, Councilestatekid said:

I think 40mile in 6 hour lamping is bit undoable not impossible.if you walked on the flat non stop at just over 6mph you'd do it but it's some pace to keep up put hills etc into the mix and then your pace goes down and then have to make up else where.think about 10hour would be a more realistic time for a 40mile walk.lamping stopping for a shine and a run navigating fences/gates/walls/ becks/rivers etc etc can prob add a few more hours onto it

Mate of mine has just done the 3 peaks Yorkshire 25 miles in 8.5 hours, I have done 40 before in a day, huge blisters the following morning and really bad calf cramps. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s more chance of me hitting the moon with a splash fart than you walking forty mile on a night lamping princess 

Keep him above ground and use the summer to get to know the dog and him to know you. 

very suspicious is this one.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Mate of mine has just done the 3 peaks Yorkshire 25 miles in 8.5 hours, I have done 40 before in a day, huge blisters the following morning and really bad calf cramps. 

Me and my mate did 3 peaks 6.5hrs but we ran from top of wernside to bottom of Ingleborough and marched the full walk after we said we'd never do again as we've done it dozens of times now ill stroll wernside but no intrest in other 2 it's a boring shit walk ??

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 28/04/2022 at 21:46, dogmandont said:

Bangers can do the 40 miler in 4 hours while lamping his dog. ????

The Royal Marines have to do 30 miles in under 8 hours, mixed speed march/run, not all of them do…….40 miles on foot, with a dog, lamping from midnight to dawn is frankly ludicrous ! Lol

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The Royal Marines have to do 30 miles in under 8 hours, mixed speed march/run, not all of them do…….40 miles on foot, with a dog, lamping from midnight to dawn is frankly ludicrous ! Lol

But bangers ain't your normal bucket of shite... He's the one with the gold handle. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

But bangers ain't your normal bucket of shite... He's the one with the gold handle. 

Employed by the military, they did away with the 9 months training and just said “Keep up with him and Fido !” Lol ? 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, WILF said:

Employed by the military, they did away with the 9 months training and just said “Keep up with him and Fido !” Lol ? 

Said it on his thread we do a bit local to me like a big circle it’s maybe ten 12 miles on foot leave at midnight sometimes not in till 5 or 6 am if u drop on a few bits and bobs I reckon ten miles plenty .... there’s few guys in here walked that with me an it’s no fun lumping gear up that hill and home.... 40 miles lamping sounds like something out of one off plummers early books haha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Said it on his thread we do a bit local to me like a big circle it’s maybe ten 12 miles on foot leave at midnight sometimes not in till 5 or 6 am if u drop on a few bits and bobs I reckon ten miles plenty .... there’s few guys in here walked that with me an it’s no fun lumping gear up that hill and home.... 40 miles lamping sounds like something out of one off plummers early books haha

what book

• Haha 1