Terrier Jacking

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s more chance of me hitting the moon with a splash fart than you walking forty mile on a night lamping princess 

Keep him above ground and use the summer to get to know the dog and him to know you. 

very suspicious is this one.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Oshea said:

Hadn’t ignored it and really appreciate your response. Time off and see how he goes, slow and steady but I won’t have any massive expectations.

Keep him above ground and use the summer to get to know the dog and him to know you. 

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Couldn't believe your oath ye lying cnut. If a man has to tell lies on an Internet forum amongst lads he doesn't know then he's a fcuking bellend. 

So thats you a Bellend. ??

You think what you want for me walking 40 miles is not a problem. A was out midnight an back early morning. The area what a posted I walked. So to you lot that think its not over 40 miles Google map it an work it out. I was home round 4 6 am every time a came back.  You see God gave you the legs to f***ing walk  many rely on transport.  An as for game you can go back for that the next day. Specially if you know the surrounding areas. There's many lads in the game that don't want to put in the foot work. Just want to pull up on permission an walk a few yards to a set or Warren or fields. Many say its great when you've got permission. I know lads who've got permission an they argue like f**k with the keepers more so than I do when I'm out on a night lol. Worried about land owner giving there permission away if they don't go do some work after they've had a call because he's not seen them on the yard for a couple of weeks because they've got too much permission to keep them all happy. Poachers don't have that problem we can go where we want when we want. So who's the daft c**ts eh ? 

51 minutes ago, fred90 said:

all I can say is I average 15 miles a day at work, then take dogs a good couple of hours. I am getting on a bit but I think 40 miles is a big ask. 

Bangers can do the 40 miler in 4 hours while lamping his dog. ????

• Haha 2

I think 40mile in 6 hour lamping is bit undoable not impossible.if you walked on the flat non stop at just over 6mph you'd do it but it's some pace to keep up put hills etc into the mix and then your pace goes down and then have to make up else where.think about 10hour would be a more realistic time for a 40mile walk.lamping stopping for a shine and a run navigating fences/gates/walls/ becks/rivers etc etc can prob add a few more hours onto it

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

I think 40mile in 6 hour lamping is bit undoable not impossible.if you walked on the flat non stop at just over 6mph you'd do it but it's some pace to keep up put hills etc into the mix and then your pace goes down and then have to make up else where.think about 10hour would be a more realistic time for a 40mile walk.lamping stopping for a shine and a run navigating fences/gates/walls/ becks/rivers etc etc can prob add a few more hours onto it

Roger Banister pissed it mate ?