Happy As Larry

I got a message from one of my YouTube subscribers asking if he could come over and meet myself and the rest of the animals Ha Ha, sure no problem was my response after meeting Larry the following day He came with me to do a bit of ferreting another great day with good company, I love this game and all that it brings Enjoy.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Guss33 said:

It’s great to see you back with another video keep it up bud. It’s being a while.  

I have made plenty just haven't been posting anywhere but Youtube, I do at least one a week and usually a couple more than that. 

I agree with a Gus. I looked forward to watching, what is, your life. Only difference is we are over here and don’t get the chances to experience what you do. Incidentally, in the video, you talk like someone still lived there. To be fair it looked and probably is derelict. I doubt a homeowner would allow such devastation on their property. IMO. Jok.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jok said:

I agree with a Gus. I looked forward to watching, what is, your life. Only difference is we are over here and don’t get the chances to experience what you do. Incidentally, in the video, you talk like someone still lived there. To be fair it looked and probably is derelict. I doubt a homeowner would allow such devastation on their property. IMO. Jok.

His Brother Fred lives on the neighboring property and he lives in Melbourne works as a dentist, probably hasn't been there in 50 years , subscribe to my YouTube page and you won't miss any. Plenty you haven't seen there I'm sure. 

Jok you would be surprised on how some people live on their properties over here, some of the ones we go on are full of old farming equipment that would have to be over 100 years old as from what I can make out they don’t want to throw or sell anything. It’s quite an eye opener and some days I get more enjoyment looking at the stuff.. l go through my photos and post up some of the pictures I have taken over the years.

• Like 1