Bull x stud

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright offering free service of my 5year old SH 5/8 3/8 to only SH bitches can see mine go if wanted His a big racy dog. Pm me for more info

3/8 dog and a couple of pups outta him to a 3/8 bitch. Pups would be 16 months now. 

I only keep bitches as a rule..get a good one and you will have your pick of studs,a wise man once told me,you get the bitches right,and everything else will fall into place ??

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Abullx said:

Alright offering free service of my 5year old SH 5/8 3/8 to only SH bitches can see mine go if wanted His a big racy dog. Pm me for more info

D03165EC-AD5C-4A4B-8F99-F7618F7194AF.png

Smart looking tool that mate ??All the best hope you find what you looking for 

22 hours ago, Abullx said:

D03165EC-AD5C-4A4B-8F99-F7618F7194AF.png

looks well nice racey in cracking nick ?

Edited by mC HULL

Said it before and I'll say it again i had a hell of a dog and i wanted to put him to a bitch i was willing g to give potentiel bitch a nights lamping yet no one was intrested, got a bitch here now and i know of and have seen a good few dogs go and i could use any of them over her. Easier to find a dog to go over a bitch then it is to find a bitch to out your own dog to.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, jcm said:

Said it before and I'll say it again i had a hell of a dog and i wanted to put him to a bitch i was willing g to give potentiel bitch a nights lamping yet no one was intrested, got a bitch here now and i know of and have seen a good few dogs go and i could use any of them over her. Easier to find a dog to go over a bitch then it is to find a bitch to out your own dog to.

Yh I know it’s hard to find a good bitch I went through 5 bitches to get one I have here, every ones got dogs there not a lot of willing to show dog/ bitch work in general 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I only keep bitches as a rule..get a good one and you will have your pick of studs,a wise man once told me,you get the bitches right,and everything else will fall into place ??

Yh that’s it mate 

1 hour ago, zigzag dan said:

A Derby winning greyhound trainer once told me that the bitch is more important than the dog when breeding,too much emphasis on stud dogs .

Could be true, but i think you want both parents at decent standard then pups are what they are at least you know you have  tried if they don’t make it