lady boys of bankok

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnipper said:

a bit of siam carp fishing 

I know a group of blokes have a fishing holiday all over the world, Spain, Canada etc, they were looking for a venue and I said I will sort a trip out to Thailand, to a man they all said "Thailand?? Nor mate, our lass wouldn't let us gan there like" ?

I don't get the problem. If r lass was stronger than me she could mow the lawn and chop the wood and kindling, put the bins out etc. If she still had tits and made up a reasonable excuse why I could only bum her........ as far as I'm concerned someone else is cutting the grass and chopping wood ?

This is the way the world is going though. Lady boys was the start of the gender neutral shite. Because of the chemicals and fluoride they put in water to feminise all of us who drink it to make us all amenable. The only conspiracy theory that is true.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

I don't get the problem. If r lass was stronger than me she could mow the lawn and chop the wood and kindling, put the bins out etc. If she still had tits and made up a reasonable excuse why I could only bum her........ as far as I'm concerned someone else is cutting the grass and chopping wood ?

This is the way the world is going though. Lady boys was the start of the gender neutral shite. Because of the chemicals and fluoride they put in water to feminise all of us who drink it to make us all amenable. The only conspiracy theory that is true.

I cook I clean I bum, Mr Dudley 

I was looking worldwide wheres good places for diving schools, Koh Tao in Thailand kept coming up in searches. TIm probably going on my todd but the seedyness of what ive seen of the mainland though is putting me off.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Waz said:

I was looking worldwide wheres good places for diving schools, Koh Tao in Thailand kept coming up in searches. TIm probably going on my todd but the seedyness of what ive seen of the mainland though is putting me off.

The mrs did 3 dives while she was in Phuket last week. Only 13m but was good she said. She says Koh Tao is really good but apparently the Gilli islands was the best place she has dove…. Something about sea turtles ?‍♂️?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

The mrs did 3 dives while she was in Phuket last week. Only 13m but was good she said. She says Koh Tao is really good but apparently the Gilli islands was the best place she has dove…. Something about sea turtles ?‍♂️?

Nice, thanks for the info, ill have a look on YT/Google ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Waz said:

It's getting too much now ? come on, seediness on the mainland? Ha'way man, if you go looking for it your going to find it anywhere, but, it's not on every street corner, there's a reason LOS is such a popular tourist destination (and it's mot the Ladyboys ?), pre-covid Thailand was getting 40,000,000 tourists a year, they weren't there to bum Ladyboys ? I always took my kids for their school holidays, they did their diving courses there, its not sodom(y) and gommorah, me love you longtime is so 1980's ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You made me smile Waz, I actually laughed,go man, I guarantee you won't get bummed by a chick with a dick, step out of your comfort zone and jump on a plane, you will have such a good time and probably want to go back (but avoid Soi-6 or the no-bum guarantee is off ?). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Waz said:

Just stay away from the Red light districts.You'll find seediness in any country if you go to the area's where all that goes on.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Waz said:

Malta is good for diving and not a long flight

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Waz said:

You will love it mate it’s a great place to go and family will love it. People only listen to the seedy parts about Thailand buts it’s got slot  on offer that place .

• Like 1