lady boys of bankok

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some of them are hard to tell apart aren’t they loads are sporting them some won’t even know or real with chinese mechanisms 

Genuine roleys are good investments since the insta phenomenon made them popular again, there's a place in Hatton Garden downstairs, over 15 watch dealers on a normal day, cash transactions, interesting place to see characters. 

Edited by mackem
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

some of them are hard to tell apart aren’t they loads are sporting them some won’t even know or real with chinese mechanisms 

The ones we used to get back in the 80's had battery movements and the quality was crap, you'd be lucky if they still worked when you got home.

Then they started using the self winding movement and the quality improved. I've got one still working from the 90's.

The two I bought in Saudi were top class , hard to tell from genuine at a glance.

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Genuine roleys are good investments since the insta phenomenon made them popular again, there's a place in Hatton Garden downstairs, over 15 watch dealers on a normal day, cash transactions, interesting place to see characters. 

i’m that way i’ll have a look but i try to avoid london f***ing depressing ? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i’m that way i’ll have a look but i try to avoid london f***ing depressing ? 

No mate, London is a decent city, expand your horizons, who knows, you will be heading to Bangkok next ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

I been there, maya Bay ?

Mackem you are infuriating! Is there anywhere you haven't been? I thought I was adventurous when I went to Corfu. I was 45! 

I've never been out of Europe. 

Where would you settle all things being equal?