lady boys of bankok

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They aren’t a seedy thing the proper show , they do a tour in uk of like pavilions and that . ??  who the f**k wants to go watch maxs wet dream of X factor in a shit hole sports centre in Lowesto

well being as they have a child together .... real nice lass is max's wife...

If lashing up a bad wiki slot is your idea of " Debate "? I'll find someone else to 'debate' with. " and not using the site as your personal charity shop. " Right, you kunt! You've crossed a

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Ting Tong springs to mind 

Ting Tong Macadangdang ? the moment Mr Dudley finds out she is a he ? I used to laugh my c**k of at that show, but maybe that's the wrong expression to use given the nature of the thread ?

• Haha 3

A lad I knew used to do the whole “ finding himself “ Thai experience

met a bar girl , fell in love , rang her every night etc , sent her money 

went back out of scheduled visits to suprise her and found her being fisted like a swaledale ewe at lambing by a German pensioner lol lol ? 

• Haha 7
8 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Ting Tong ". Yeah. Whose was that? Someone, used to be on here, went fukking ballistic at the mention, wasn't it?

I think it was levelled at Max once or twice....

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

FUKIN mongrels the lot of them....what a world we live in ...ffs give me strength

and i bet there the biggest  spreader of AIDS , and every other fooking thing from jabbing them , keep your prick in your pants springs to mind. but you get some daft twat 8 pints lager down his neck , give them one up the arse, then end up in the pox clinic.??

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, mackem said:

I used to love sitting drinking coffee people watching, the lad in black was pissed, from Manchester I think, there's a reason the "lady" he is with is taller and stronger than him, he was telling "her" his wife didn't understand him ? there's loads of blokes go with a ladyboy knowingly, despite having wives back home, I couldn't figure that out as they said they weren't homos, and they lived apparently normal lives back in the west.If you go to a sex show in LOS there's a chance your going to see a performer with both a dick and a vagina, different strokes for different blokes I guess. P1000112.thumb.JPG.7aa7d69a72b33a2d9bf066f7ba51d71d.JPGP1000101.thumb.JPG.ee8fc14e9ec9c5174555c38490ce861f.JPG

Did mushy give you permission to use that photo ?,,if not please take it down 

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Do they turn into ladyboys just for prostitution ? 

Nope, you know there used to be a TV game show in Thailand, the prize was a full sex-change for the winner, I kid you not.I was in pattaya once, I heard a couple of accents that were different,I speak a filipino dialect and can get by in tagalog, I gave the guys a shout, turns out they were ladyboys from Manila who came to Thailand to work as there's more tourists and the Filipinos spoke perfect English so we're popular with westerners. 

21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We took both our kids to their shows in Bangkok and Pattaya, 

Tiffany's in Pattaya, big gun range under the ladyboy show. 

22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

3 genders in Thailand 

They call themselves the third sex. 

42 minutes ago, bell said:

I think it was levelled at Max once or twice....

Max wasn't a bad bloke, I couldn't understand the hassle he got nor gave, Internet personas and lack of kinesis I guess,in the real world chances are he is a decent bloke. 

• Like 6

@mackem If they don't do it for whoring, why Do they do it?

I couldn't help noticing, the one I put up? There was something in the way they insisted they were a LB. Like they Really didn't want to be seen as a woman. Certainly *Not* a case of " It's M'am!!! ".

Seem to remember reading a similar thing goes on in India too? Can't remember what their reasoning is.

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Tiffany's in Pattaya, big gun range under the ladyboy show. 

Spent many an hour honing my shooting skills in there while the missus shopped.

I remember once I was using 1911 .45 and doing quite well and an American serviceman was using a .375 magnum revolver and challenged me to a contest.

I whopped him and he said there must be something wrong with his gun, so we swapped.......and I whopped him again.

He wasn't to pleased ?

Cheers.

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Spent many an hour honing my shooting skills in there while the missus shopped.

I remember once I was using 1911 .45 and doing quite well and an American serviceman was using a .375 magnum revolver and challenged me to a contest.

I whopped him and he said there must be something wrong with his gun, so we swapped.......and I whopped him again.

He wasn't to pleased ?

Cheers.

I used to take my kids in there often, started them on the. 22 rimmie, decent place to get away from the heat. 

6 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

@mackem If they don't do it for whoring, why Do they do it?

I couldn't help noticing, the one I put up? There was something in the way they insisted they were a LB. Like they Really didn't want to be seen as a woman. Certainly *Not* a case of " It's M'am!!! ".

Seem to remember reading a similar thing goes on in India too? Can't remember what their reasoning is.

Indian ones are called gandoo or kusera, I can't remember which, they are paid as dancers at weddings, strange thing is pattaya has lots of Indian tourists nowadays, there's a punjab club with imported Indian transexual dancers in Thailand, yup, coals to Newcastle.