The end has come

Sounds a one off old sonic my mates big fist x killed loads foxes infact I think it dident see anything else head like a big bucket ?  they simply don't make them like they used to thats for shure was  none of the coursing dogs as good funny old game the dogs jig atb 

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out this morning with the OAP and we came across a Sitka stag,standing on the path....the old dog was studying him and the deer made a bit of a charge at him,and old sonic ,ran behind me,and it ma

I found these today on an old phone,Christ time goes by wayyy too fast  

Nah never did..too late now lol.. ,I'm not a keen fan of breeding dogs,..I was going to put him over my greyhound bitch here,but have too many dogs at the minute and doing little with them,I was

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Here's a field I came across a few weeks ago,loads of beds where the deer are sitting ,and a clear path from where they travel,...so I let it alone and then checked it a month ago,..I walked down and the beds were still visible,in different areas from the last beds ,so they use the field a lot ,while I left it for a bit,I checked it last week,and while walking down I saw 2 nice stags ,,.so turned on my heels and left em undisturbed,soooo I'm thinking this might be a good spot for a lick,and a shot ,cause I'm not sure my mutts are up to the job,..,.next season could get interesting lol

Screenshot_2022-04-24-17-06-42-219_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-24-17-05-40-542_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-24-17-05-32-009_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Least your putting footwork in and using local knowledge to think it through ,hope you get your freezer filled ?

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Sounds a one off old sonic my mates big fist x killed loads foxes infact I think it dident see anything else head like a big bucket ?  they simply don't make them like they used to thats for shure was  none of the coursing dogs as good funny old game the dogs jig atb 

The bitch was lacking,the pups were all poor,my yoke pulled a fox at Almost 3 years old and took a bite,left it go and wouldn't go back in,...now I don't concentrate on fox but when one comes up I expect a decent effort,so he was gone,a few more were worse than him,

• Like 3

I gathered that jig i mean yr other runners  I bet my mates old dog seen more than most bullx it was worked to the hilt his best mate was a terrierman at a very well-known hunt so it got the work loads of it   all great lads wee spend days at some earths ? good luck jig I like a bit irish blood no everyone went to the fens ?

• Haha 1

I had something similar a few year back when the old bitch caught up with Charlie a total accident I could see she was struggling she gave me a sidewards look as we got there she was pulled her of I knew then that she was done age is a fecker jig but it comes to us all it never gets any easier that's for sure good luck with the youngster

• Like 2

My old girl took a faceful at 22 months, Second in doubled up to give her confidence,  She never entertained them since then. My fault? Probably but ran on her own? Different result? Who knows?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

My old girl took a faceful at 22 months, Second in doubled up to give her confidence,  She never entertained them since then. My fault? Probably but ran on her own? Different result? Who knows?

Cheers, D.

It's a lottery as you know dy some do some don't but I bet she's given you some good memories that's what counts and you always question yourself I know I have always done 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

The MB Kat pup, nearly 13 now ? done everything else I hoped for, and a lovely bitch, a pleasure to own. ?

Cheers, D.

You can't have everything when it comes to dogs ,but it's better than having nothing 

Poignant as feck 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, dytkos said:

The MB Kat pup, nearly 13 now ? done everything else I hoped for, and a lovely bitch, a pleasure to own. ?

Cheers, D.

That's all you can ask for dy I heard good things about Kat she was tested regular and was that kat to Jim's dog I didn't know mb was from Chorley way till recently 

Whatever people say about him on the sites, I can only say that he is top fella in my association with him, and we haven't spoke for several years, for no reason other than my lifestyle change tbh.

Cheers, D.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, dytkos said:

Whatever people say about him on the sites, I can only say that he is top fella in my association with him, and we haven't spoke for several years, for no reason other than my gender changed tbh.

Cheers, D.

Very woke d

• Haha 2