I am after fitting a reg gauge to my wildcat mk2 in the bleed off plug I no you can get a huma one but was looking at a ratworks one but there is no size for it on there site can anybody help, with thread and face size or can  recommend another one with 10bar increments

12 minutes ago, pav said:

1/8 bsp thread the crown uses a 25.4mm gauge but impact a 28mm so you can use either but you will have to cut slot bigger the 25mm will probably be better

Cheers but do you no if the ratworks would be sutible 

1 hour ago, pav said:

I don't know I just have fx guns and was going to put reg gauge on my wildcat and thought the impact gauge looked a little big when I put both gauges up against stock

Yeah I don't want anything to big I think it will look out of place, saw the ratworks one and it looks like the huma reg and that looks OK, so you have a wildcat aswell, can I ask if you have fitted a new reg in yours I think I will be fitting one in mine, no sure if to go for huma or a lane reg.

2 hours ago, pav said:

My mk2 (well bought it for grandson) came with lane reg in but wanted it back to standard so put amp reg in just so it can be adjusted without taking it apart

How does it shoot? Mine has got worse with the original reg in, had it on the cronograph a couple of weeks ago and it was deviating by 45 fps so have decided to put a new reg in. 

When I bought the amp reg I stripped and resealed and set it to 100 bar and its spot on iv been using it for rats stick a gauge on and see what regs Set at and adjuster in back for hammerspring make sure that's not winding itself out

8 hours ago, pav said:

When I bought the amp reg I stripped and resealed and set it to 100 bar and its spot on iv been using it for rats stick a gauge on and see what regs Set at and adjuster in back for hammerspring make sure that's not winding itself out

Hi Pav mine will shoot 11.2 to 11.9 which is a bit close to being hot, have had to re-set the pellet probe, put a new hammer in aswell, that's why I was asking about the ratworks gauge so I can see if it has reg creep, got a new seal kit, once I have fitted a gauge I will have I better idea