Oh for god sake ,not again

19 minutes ago, Arry said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Police investigating after child dies from wounds after incident in Milnrow, Rochdale

Arry

On 13/05/2022 at 22:54, Welsh_red said:

Screenshot_20220513-225157_Chrome.jpg

These charity's are money rackets no ifs or buts,them dogs should be put down

• Like 3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of it is down to the fur mummy /dog is part of our family thinking,people got to realise their not on the same mental stimulus as people,they need to have boundaries,rules and a little dominatio

No ,I'm sure it was dogs Ken 

Sad but the report is all over the shop. Dad turned his back for a second turned around and dog had done this. "It fractured his jaw, ripped all of his nose, ripped out three teeth from the root

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Francie said:

These charity's are money rackets no ifs or buts,them dogs should be put down

They will end up bringing more and more restrictions ie vets having to vet dogs Dog licences that cost a fortune like they have for Guns soon can see it coming.

Shame about all these little kids get mauled and killed horrible death.

Arry

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Arry said:

Police investigating after child dies from wounds after incident in Milnrow, Rochdale

Read it. It's Pakki's.

Edited by Ken's Deputy
Fukked the quote bit up.
  • Confused 2
3 hours ago, Astanley said:

No ,I'm sure it was dogs Ken 

You beat me to it!!! ? Definitely says dogs.... joking aside, poor little mite, don't bare thinking about. To many of these instances happing recently. Either dogs that should have been tapped being rehomed to totally unsuitable homes, or fuckwits with monstrous great lumps they can't f***ing control! Needs sorting out...

Yokel

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Arry said:

They will end up bringing more and more restrictions ie vets having to vet dogs Dog licences that cost a fortune like they have for Guns soon can see it coming.

Shame about all these little kids get mauled and killed horrible death.

Arry

1 hour ago, YOKEL said:

You beat me to it!!! ? Definitely says dogs.... joking aside, poor little mite, don't bare thinking about. To many of these instances happing recently. Either dogs that should have been tapped being rehomed to totally unsuitable homes, or fuckwits with monstrous great lumps they can't f***ing control! Needs sorting out...

Yokel

The charity's should be held responsible also,there the ones putting dangerous dogs back out for adoption,when the dogs should be put down,money racket

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, MH1 said:

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

Owner Chanel Nicole Fong says that Cookie-Doe was just playing rough when...

Another one

I knew I recognised that name - she's on another group that I keep an eye on.

.......... She's got at least 1 young kid in the house - look her up and draw your own conclusions.

6 minutes ago, Gene said:

Just had a gander on her FB, I'd ride it in to battle like but she doesn't seem all too concerned about the breed as she's sharing posts about how cute the pups are.

Must have been a freak death, gone through his artery, must have been playing proper rough then. 

I reckon she's a cold fish mate - probably can't get it wet without looking at her self in the mirror first.

....... probably sees her kid as an accessory, same as the puppies.

It'd be like banging one of those weird lifelike sex dolls :no:

Nasty assumptions,  I know but, I grew up on an estate where birds like that were 10 a penny.

"Today has been the worst day of my life. I have had to watch two men who I love so much take their last breath. I can’t shake the feeling of Keven's blood off my hands and all I can hear in my head is Cookie's cries.

"Cookie did not attack Keven, he’s a big boy and plays too rough. Please respect Josh and his family, myself and my family at this absolutely heart breaking time. Cookie was euthanised in the back garden by a trained vet and the other dogs were checked over by the dog handling team, our special girl Fire was taken as she has an athletic build however the rest they were happy with and they are all tucked up in bed."

f**k me that is so cold . Jesus Christ 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

"Today has been the worst day of my life. I have had to watch two men who I love so much take their last breath. I can’t shake the feeling of Keven's blood off my hands and all I can hear in my head is Cookie's cries.

"Cookie did not attack Keven, he’s a big boy and plays too rough. Please respect Josh and his family, myself and my family at this absolutely heart breaking time. Cookie was euthanised in the back garden by a trained vet and the other dogs were checked over by the dog handling team, our special girl Fire was taken as she has an athletic build however the rest they were happy with and they are all tucked up in bed."

f**k me that is so cold . Jesus Christ 

Just read it to the Mrs, she said it must be fake, no one says shit like that.. 

Errmmm, yeah they do, hence complete and utter f**k wits owning dogs they can't handle, breeding off them, filling the house with them and treating them like babies ... oh and when they kill the father in law by "playing a bit rough"... they say absolutr drivel like the above.... people are just dumbing down and becoming proper c**ts in their droves now..

• Like 5