Suspect charged, Madeleine McCann case.

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

If you follow my theory the children from the group were regularly left unattended whilst the parents went for a meal. The childrdn were give a mild sedative to stop them waking up. It isn't legal, but it is widespread and some of the parents were from medical backgrounds so would have known what they were doing.

On the night in question GM found MM dead  at the bottom of the stairs where she had fallen after waking up and wandering round under sedation. If the parents had called for an abulance or reported the accident to the police there would be an investigation into the circumstances. One question that would be asked is whether MM had received any medication. Routine question for all sudden deaths. They would have to admit to the sedative as it would show up on the toxicology tests of the post mortem. Hair samples would show how much and how often sedatives had been administered. 

By admitting they had sedated MM the other parents in the group would be under suspicion of doing the same. Again, hair tests would be requested from all the children.

Now, these people are from good jobs and earning a fair amount of money. All that would be taken from them if they were convicted. They might even lose their kids. 

MM is dead. That cannot be changed. What would you do in those circumstances - meekly go to gaol?

Now, consider the abduction theory. It is a one off. No previous similar abductions. How would the abductor(s) know there was a child in the apartment? How would they know the parents weren't in the apartment? Or whether it was unlocked? Would they risk entering an apartment and taking a child who could shout and scream when there were people about?

I might not know the answer. But the second scenario is far less likely than the first and that is before you factor in all the unexplained telephone calls and messages, and KM's refusal to be interviewed. I have never known a parent obstruct an investigation into their child's death or disappearance who was not guilty of something.

Ive not dissected the case mate i dont know....what you say all sounds feasible but all im saying is criminal instinct and initiative cant just be conjured up under a moment of pressure....mistakes happen and for a bunch of straight goers with no knowledge or connections to the ways of the criminal world to commit the perfect crime is just too far fetched to make sense in my mind.

• Like 4

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

This guy has been named as a suspect, not charged. The McCanns remain suspects too. The only reason they have now made him an official suspect is due to a ruling that after 15 years they cannot invest

He has sex and burglary convictions and was in Portugal at the same time, no one will believe him as he’s a dirty c**t, but he makes the perfect scapegoat especially if he is a bit simple, the parents

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive not dissected the case mate i dont know....what you say all sounds feasible but all im saying is criminal instinct and initiative cant just be conjured up under a moment of pressure....mistakes happen and for a bunch of straight goers with no knowledge or connections to the ways of the criminal world to commit the perfect crime is just too far fetched to make sense in my mind.

All it takes is the disposal of the body and sticking to a credible story. The participants included a surgeon, a doctor and a lawyer. All the skill set required.

3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

All it takes is the disposal of the body and sticking to a credible story. The participants included a surgeon, a doctor and a lawyer. All the skill set required.

C'mon, a surgeon, a doctor, and a lawyer, no different to anyone on this board, they have a different education, but they are human, my kids a doctor, he is a soft sort of person, compassionate, it's the core of the person, the character, the personality, not the job they are doing or the skills they possess, its the human factor. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

But the parent of a child that has supposedly been abducted? 

Beyond the initial panic and fear of " losing " your child....in a foreign country where its unclear what you are being questioned about/accused of....you'd fully expect a brief to tell someone to go no comment.

9 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Along with the lifelong 100% word and trust of people you barely know....as well as familiarity with tech and cameras locally.....not to mention a good shovel ....or alternatively another one of these " trusted " local criminals with a boat and hardcore,plus all the introductions in between.

Like you said.... surgeons,doctors and lawyers remember.

35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Beyond the initial panic and fear of " losing " your child....in a foreign country where its unclear what you are being questioned about/accused of....you'd fully expect a brief to tell someone to go no comment.

That’s it, I suspect, right there.  It can be uncomfortable at the best of times being interviewed  by the cops, but in a foreign country, foreign cops, and the eyes of the world on you......no doubt they would have heard the whispers in the background by that stage.......not often someone says to their lawyer “no thanks, I’ll ignore your advice and say what I want !”...

• Like 2
9 hours ago, mackem said:

C'mon, a surgeon, a doctor, and a lawyer, no different to anyone on this board, they have a different education, but they are human, my kids a doctor, he is a soft sort of person, compassionate, it's the core of the person, the character, the personality, not the job they are doing or the skills they possess, its the human factor. 

The medical training gives them the knowledge of cleaning up properly. Something most people wouldn't know. And they would have the motivation of knowing that their lives would be ruined if they were convicted of child neglect. The lawyer would know that if two or more people give detailed accounts of something they have made up then it will be obvious to the invsstigators. Hence only GM giving an account. And the others refused to cooperate in a reconstruction for the same reason.

I believe that is more credible than the stranger abduction theory.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mackem said:

To do that from a cold start isn't something the average person can do, Mr and Mrs Smith would have been flapping like no one's business and wouldn't have been in the moment, the McCann's are Mr and Mrs Smith. 

thats a fair point  but they are both switched on people ,who is to say the whole job  wasnt  premetetated ,look back at the interviws  ,especially with mrs  mC ann  she is a very cold calculated  person  , and showed very little emotion ,,,,

• Like 1
On 22/04/2022 at 00:49, Francie said:

Never leave your young children unattended,especially when on holiday,how hard is that to understand.

thats what gets me they left them at home and fuc--d off out they have a lot to answer for whatever happened to the poor little kid,

• Like 2
1 hour ago, riohog said:

thats a fair point  but they are both switched on people ,who is to say the whole job  wasnt  premetetated ,look back at the interviws  ,especially with mrs  mC ann  she is a very cold calculated  person  , and showed very little emotion ,,,,

I honestly believe they were letting grown men abuse her and she was killed and disposed of by the parents...if someone happened to find 3 kids unattended in a hotel room,why would you not take the babies?she would of been able to communicate being that bit older and someone would of noticed that?

The parents know the truth... anything else is a smokescreen imo ?

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I honestly believe they were letting grown men abuse her and she was killed and disposed of by the parents...if someone happened to find 3 kids unattended in a hotel room,why would you not take the babies?she would of been able to communicate being that bit older and someone would of noticed that?

The parents know the truth... anything else is a smokescreen imo ?

im  not so sure about letting her be abused  ,but there is deffo something not right about the whole thing 

1 hour ago, riohog said:

im  not so sure about letting her be abused  ,but there is deffo something not right about the whole thing 

Yeah a little girl got raped and murdered, there's nothing right about any of it! 

16 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Yeah a little girl got raped and murdered, there's nothing right about any of it! 

i dont remember reading anything  about her being raped   and killed   maybe i missed that bit!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, riohog said:

Maybe that's the real reason why she's never been found and there's no traces?they would be able to tell if they had her body...her parents are sharp enough to know this...hence their strange behaviour from the start..if they are not responsible,then  they definitely know and arranged her disposal imo...you find folk who are driven by coin are capable of most things to protect what they got so not to lose face,when they become  accustomed to living a certain way ?